The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by dashomilk
Hey has anyone booked tickets on Fatsoma for the freshers week starting next Sunday?? I’m still waiting for the email with details about the wristband collection point ... and am kinda nervous that it might have been a scam ö does anyone know anything about it?

You mean the non-online events?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Glamox

Yes
Yes

I found it through the King’s Facebook page
Original post by Glamox
Reply 563
I found it through the King’s Facebook page

Uhmmm no? Anyone actually going to non-online Freshers? you guys really wanna risk it all huh
Original post by Glamox
Uhmmm no? Anyone actually going to non-online Freshers? you guys really wanna risk it all huh

Yeah that’s fair enough - I bought it last month with the hope things would get better. But now they’ve moved it to January ...
Original post by Glamox

I was getting worried that lots of people would be going to non-online events and I would be missing out. So are many just doing it online then?
Original post by Dralfuture
Applied on oct 25th for biomed and got an offer on nov 8th! Its my back up tho. My first choice is to study medicine😬

Hey was your personal statement medicine directed? Did you have to go for an interview? What were your predictions/stats?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, I received a contextual offer for biomedical sciences today, pretty sure kings is going to be my firm choice :smile:

Hey how quickly did you get the offer x
Hi guys, I’m going to be applying for the 2021 entry, is anyone doing geography and environmental science or just geography? if so can i please ask if they were lenient with the predict grades? Thank you :smile:
Hi guys, I’m going to be applying for the 2021 entry, is anyone doing geography and environmental science or just geography? if so can i please ask if they were lenient with the predict grades? Thank you :smile:

Hi - I have a place for Liberal Arts in 2021 (hoping to do some geography modules!) and I would say that King’s tend to be quite lenient with the entry grades (within reason of course), especially with the way grades may be affected by covid.
Hi - I have a place for Liberal Arts in 2021 (hoping to do some geography modules!) and I would say that King’s tend to be quite lenient with the entry grades (within reason of course), especially with the way grades may be affected by covid.

Ohh okay that’s good, I’m doing the IB programme and becoming of covid i wasn’t able to do mocks:frown:
so teachers are just making up grades. I’m required a 35 but i think i can increase it to a 33, i hope they are lenient! but thank you for replying :smile:
Got an unconditional offer for electrical engineering. I applied in 15 Oct and heard back today.

Latest