Watch
This discussion is closed.
peace01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
Has anyone received an offer for biomedical engineering? I applied on 12th October and still haven't heard anything
Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I started studying at the University this September on their computer science course. I would like to say congratulations to all those who have an offer, be patient to those who haven't received an offer yet., and thirdly, to offer any advice on the application process or the course I'm currently studying if you've applied for it (BSc Computer Science (Hons)), or any other aspect of the university you feel anxious about.
imdying17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, just got a conditional offer for Bsc Accounting and Finance at KCL. I applied on December 2nd and got my decision 10 days later
anamliaqat002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by imdying17)
Hey guys, just got a conditional offer for Bsc Accounting and Finance at KCL. I applied on December 2nd and got my decision 10 days later
Where else did you apply?
smashit123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations!!
Could u share what ur predicted grades and GCSE grades were?
UnknowNAlegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by peace01)
Hi,
Has anyone received an offer for biomedical engineering? I applied on 12th October and still haven't heard anything
Hey peace01,
I received a conditional offer for the course AAB. But I got my offer on the 29th October. I think yours will just take a bit more time if you were a late applicant but I'm not exactly sure.
UnknowNAlegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Biomedical engineering, AAB offer , Octoberish
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by krworrall)
yeah hehe don’t stress yet though, no news is good news- they must still be considering you! Would be nice to know someone doing my course
yea it would be! I'll let you know what happens
imdying17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anamliaqat002)
Where else did you apply?
I also applied to LSE, Exeter, City and Birmingham. I got an offer from Exeter after 1 day, still waiting for the other universities though :/
imdying17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sma****123)
Congratulations!!
Could u share what ur predicted grades and GCSE grades were?
Thank you!
My predicted grades for A level were A*AA (Economics, Math and Computer Science). My AS results were AAAA and my IGCSEs were A*A*AAAA. I only did 5 IGCSEs (one of them was coordinated science so I got double award) because I'm an international student and my school only allow maximum 5 subjects since we still have to study the national curriculum along with IGCSEs.
Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you!
My predicted grades for A level were A*AA (Economics, Math and Computer Science). My AS results were AAAA and my IGCSEs were A*A*AAAA. I only did 5 IGCSEs (one of them was coordinated science so I got double award) because I'm an international student and my school only allow maximum 5 subjects since we still have to study the national curriculum along with IGCSEs.
Those are remarkable results!
imdying17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charlie101998)
Those are remarkable results!
thank you!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, I received a contextual offer for biomedical sciences today, pretty sure kings is going to be my firm choice
v-r-st
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
! Got an offer for PPE for IB 35 points with 6 at math SL/studies !
username5095690
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by v-r-st)
! Got an offer for PPE for IB 35 points with 6 at math SL/studies !
Hey I applied for the same course but haven't heard from them yet. What was your predicted score and your classes? Also did you make your personal statement specific to the course?
gcseslol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Schokonico)
Hey I applied for the same course but haven't heard from them yet. What was your predicted score and your classes? Also did you make your personal statement specific to the course?
Hey I also haven’t got a response yet and I sent my UCAS beginning of November. I called Kings and they said they’ll give most of their responses after the jan deadline for PPE. Good luck!!
peace01
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by UnknowNAlegend)
Hey peace01,
I received a conditional offer for the course AAB. But I got my offer on the 29th October. I think yours will just take a bit more time if you were a late applicant but I'm not exactly sure.
Hey,
Firstly, congratulations for the offer! Was King's your first choice?
Secondly, I applied on the 12th of October, so I'm not sure if that's later than yours. Did you apply before that?
Thirdly, could you share predicted grades and GCSE grades? I got a 43 in IB and A*A*A*A*AAAA in IGCSE
Thank you for answering
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
Hello!
I firmed King's for History (ABB).
Very excited!
julros
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I was just wondering how good the reputation of King’s Business School is? Is it one of the best in the UK? And how does the big companies like JP Morgan or GoldmanSachs look at Kings? And does anyone know what the acceptance rate is?
UnknowNAlegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by peace01)
Hey,
Firstly, congratulations for the offer! Was King's your first choice?
Secondly, I applied on the 12th of October, so I'm not sure if that's later than yours. Did you apply before that?
Thirdly, could you share predicted grades and GCSE grades? I got a 43 in IB and A*A*A*A*AAAA in IGCSE
Thank you for answering
Soz for late reply. No, King's was my last choice because I wanted to do medicine. I applied around your time too, maybe later. I got BBB predictions and I have GCSES of A*A*AAAABBBB
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (145)
4.86%
Uncertainty around my education (440)
14.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (335)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (417)
13.97%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.03%
Loneliness (256)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.65%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (121)
4.05%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (162)
5.43%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (263)
8.81%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (282)
9.45%

Watched Threads