Visual studios/hype digital

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
KWN1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any information regarding this studio that claims its not a modelling agency , but can help link a person to agencies.
Is it a legit business, because there are posts calling it a scam and calling it kube or the studio collective

Do they actually deliver photos they take via email and do people actually get castings from agencies through their agency referral service
yasminzora
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMMMM
FULL ADDRESS BELOW
Hype Digital London - 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

After submitting my picture online, I immediately get an email of successful application then a call from an strange face lady with horrible wig and some weird accent called Henna Bhudia asking for £50 refundable deposit which I paid to my embarrassment for the trial shoot which promised will have make up artists and professional photographers..lol. Then here I arrive at the scene of the photoshoot where the make-up artists turned out to be playing the role of receptionist too .LOL. After the photo shoot the WEIRD Turkish lady called Henna Bhudia (SENIOR MODELLING CONSULTANT 🤣) takes me to his office breaking the news of how amazing the pictures came out and how amazing of a model I am. Selling dreams of big companies like ASOS and all she asks me for money to make portfolio (silver £1500, gold £1700 and platinum £1800). The real agencies would never ask for money first so please avoid wasting your time.
Last edited by yasminzora; 2 years ago
christineq
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Will you be able to get your deposit back? I was hooked by them as well😭
Veron1970
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi took my daughter today and bought the small portfolio but now I think am been scammed after reading the reviews Will be cancelling my transaction tomorrow as now am not to sure Does anyone know if this company deliver Much Appreciated for any comment .
Jaffa93
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
This anyone know what to do if you've been scammed. Report to Action Fraud, police. How do we stop these people from doing this to other people.
serafimova
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
After terminate the transaction what happened?
Bicarolyne
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jaffa93)
This anyone know what to do if you've been scammed. Report to Action Fraud, police. How do we stop these people from doing this to other people.
I will do this!
scammedmodel
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can I still report this and get my refund if it has already been more than a year? I’m so devastated as they told us that I’m going to get a job. And until now my £1000 went to nothing
Chanaialis
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have fallen for the scam too😒My daughter sent a photo and was called but as 17 needed to speak to me explaining they need 50 deposit to secure but refundable if not successful.So I thought ok Went long yesterday spent just over 3 hours thereDont get ne wrong she loved the make over and how it made her feel.When I asked the makeup lady what happens after this will they help with getting work. She was quick to dismiss me and said the main man will go through all that with you.So after the shoots went in to his office explaining what's her interest ect making nice conversation I asked the question about what happens next and quickly show me some testimonials but then constantly kept on about star now and to get on their website once at home.. he said someone will contact us in 14 days about agencies? We will see...but I have totally fell for this I have paid 500 for a CD with my daughters photos on and after leaving felt it was all a scam and read up and found everyone's in the same boat. A real modelling agency dont ask for money upfront or if anything a little signing up fee... my own stupid fault but they have you where they want you butter up my daughter and you feel terrible of you dont purchase the pics.. its basically a photo shoot nothing more... I am going to contact my credit card company ask for a section 75 letter and see if i can get my money back ? Bit worried thou as they have my address what you think people?
Kudiratu
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m currently in the same both. Did you ever get your money back?
Cidlove
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
They are scammers beware do not pay anyone money to become anything you are the bag they pay you 🌟
alexcod
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by yasminzora)
HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMMMM
FULL ADDRESS BELOW
Hype Digital London - 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

After submitting my picture online, I immediately get an email of successful application then a call from an strange face lady with horrible wig and some weird accent called Henna Bhudia asking for £50 refundable deposit which I paid to my embarrassment for the trial shoot which promised will have make up artists and professional photographers..lol. Then here I arrive at the scene of the photoshoot where the make-up artists turned out to be playing the role of receptionist too .LOL. After the photo shoot the WEIRD Turkish lady called Henna Bhudia (SENIOR MODELLING CONSULTANT 🤣) takes me to his office breaking the news of how amazing the pictures came out and how amazing of a model I am. Selling dreams of big companies like ASOS and all she asks me for money to make portfolio (silver £1500, gold £1700 and platinum £1800). The real agencies would never ask for money first so please avoid wasting your time.
The turkish guy got very angry as well when I refused to purchase any package, denigrate me, and tried to make me feel stupid that I am missing out this great opportunity😅😅.
rbtns
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone here got scammed by them and paid, but managed to resolve the situation or just ignored the remaining payments after realising it's scam? How did it go for you? There's a different thread on here n which some people mentioned ignoring the remaining payments and said not to worry about their threats of taking it to the court, as they know they're scammers. If anyone did. Did it affect your credit score?

You can find the other thread I mentioned in the link below:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6265446&page=4
rajesh.wadhwani
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
It's a scam!!! Please avoid them. I paid £50 deposit, had a photoshoot for my son which was great, but their sales guy Ric (agency liaison guy) over-promised that my son will be launched as a model in 6 weeks, only to find that they only emailed me a Model Guide PDF and 4 agency liaison contacts to go and sign up with them separately (and pay). Hype Digital won't get you a model contract.Here's my review that I wrote for them earlier:Avoid and save £££! They rip you off! Do not fall for £1500 Silver or Platinum package. Photoshoot was great then they made us wait for over an hour until we were called by Ric (agency liaison guy) who over promised lots of services and congratulating us that my son will be launched as a model in 6 weeks, only to get a few pages of Model guide PDF and 4 agency liaison contacts to go and sign up (and pay) with them separately. They even lost the photo numbers we selected for the e-portfolio and Z-card and uploaded their own selections.When requesting partial refund for the
Tony De Meur
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I am ashamed to say I got caught by this scam which looked to be a global concern but proved to be a total rip-off at a cost to me of several hundred pounds. I should’ve investigated before making a payment but all their documents and online info looked legit. Nasty scum. 🥴
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (21)
24.71%
The paper was reasonable (38)
44.71%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
21.18%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
9.41%

Watched Threads