Boyfriend is stressed and doesn't want sex Watch

username4959590
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend has been super stressed lately, which I understand, however it has been affecting our sexual relationship a bit. He hasn't been interested in sex in a month or so. I know it doesn't seem long, but to me it does. I'm of course gonna stick by him no matter what because I love him, but I don't know what to do. I already have my own issues(i.e. Anxiety and bad history with not feeling like enough because of problems in previous relationships) so it doesn't help that I don't feel like enough right now. I've tried and he just says no, i'm not in the mood. I don't know what to do because I feel like lately i'm always in the mood and it's frustrating. I feel like i'm cheating if I masturbate because that's what I have him for. He says he's stressed because he hates his job, our finances are low, and he feels like he can't do anything right. I have even tried to go as far as to give him pleasure hoping it would spark something and we'd be good in that department again, but it doesn't go any further than that, which is frustrating in its own aspect. I feel like he's not attracted to me anymore, but I know that's not true. I know he just has a lot on his mind right now. What should I do? just wait it out and hope it clears up on it's own or should i bring it up again? I feel like he gets upset everytime I try to get him in the mood or try to talk to him about why he's not.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just masturbate. It is not cheating. You are being a little inconsiderate to your boyfriend by constantly bringing it up when he is not in the mood and there is no point in both of you suffering when there is a simple solution. He will hopefully get his libido back when the stress settles.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
hes cheating. dump him and move on
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Something else is going on. Guys don't just stop wanting sex because they're stressed.
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by username4959590)
I feel like i'm cheating if I masturbate because that's what I have him for.
I would hope you have him for a bit more than that :lol:
Hello34
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Something else is going on. Guys don't just stop wanting sex because they're stressed.
It can happen, or they cant perform as well when stressed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (46)
26.9%
No (125)
73.1%

Watched Threads