The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Want to improve my English language

Hello,
This is me Iqbal, I am looking for someone who can teach me the English language in your extra time. Because I have problems with grammar, writing, punctuation, vocabulary.
Could you please let me know if anyone interested.
Thanking you in advance.
Original post by iqbal76uk
Hello,
This is me Iqbal, I am looking for someone who can teach me the English language in your extra time. Because I have problems with grammar, writing, punctuation, vocabulary.
Thanking you in advance.

Hi Lqbal,
I don’t have a lot of time free but if we were to message from time to time I could definitely try to help you out with your English.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Katie._.Jane
Hi Lqbal,
I don’t have a lot of time free but if we were to message from time to time I could definitely try to help you out with your English.

Good morning,
Thank you for your reply and appreciate it.
Let me try to write time to time. Actually I need someone who can dedicate me few hours in a week, I could pay for it to learn English language. Because I need to get it as early as possible.
Good morning,
Thank you for your reply and appreciate it.
Let me try to write time to time. Actually I need someone who can dedicate me few hours in a week, I could pay for it to learn English language. Because I need to get it as early as possible.

Don’t worry, I don’t want money.
I just want to help.
But it won’t be professional or anything, I’m just an average person that seems pretty good at English.
However, if you’re still interested, write to me and I will correct it and help if I can!
Hello,
Thanking you in advance.

Hi Iqbal,

I'm a native English speaker and I've studied both English Language and Literature at A Level, and have tutored in English so I'd be absolutely more than happy to help you :smile: Send me a message and I can send you my email for easier communication.
Reply 5
Original post by ProbablyPallas
Hi Iqbal,

I'm a native English speaker and I've studied both English Language and Literature at A Level, and have tutored in English so I'd be absolutely more than happy to help you :smile: Send me a message and I can send you my email for easier communication.

Good afternoon,
Thanks for your message. Would be interesting,
Could you please send me details.
Reply 6
Original post by Katie._.Jane
Don’t worry, I don’t want money.
I just want to help.
But it won’t be professional or anything, I’m just an average person that seems pretty good at English.
However, if you’re still interested, write to me and I will correct it and help if I can!

Wonderful, I will try to write to you. Once again thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending