Confused about my sexuality Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi. I have never really given my sexuality major thought and don't particularly feel a need to label myself although that would be ideal. i consider myself a bisexual female but the more I think about guys the more I realise I just have zero sexual attraction to them. i guess im in it for the romance and this feeling of being protected or sth. i have never had a girfriend or been with a girl sexually but experiene a lot of sexual and romantic attraction towards them. This is ok but i feel my attraction to guys is now strange. I dont enjoy having sex with them to a great extent but feel a need to be close. Anyone explain this? Any advice i just feel weird about it
Katie._.Jane
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I know this probably won’t help but like you say I wouldn’t worry about ‘labelling’ yourself unless you are confident in you’re sexuality. I believe that you will know your sexuality when you know that it’s truly what you are x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Katie._.Jane)
Hey, I know this probably won’t help but like you say I wouldn’t worry about ‘labelling’ yourself unless you are confident in you’re sexuality. I believe that you will know your sexuality when you know that it’s truly what you are x
Thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads