The Student Room Group

Is this a cute gesture?

I had a terrible headache yesterday and So i asked my coworker if she had strong med for headache she looked everywhere then went to ask the doctor(i work with him same office, young single) he said does it look like i have it (didn't say it was for me intially) anyway. I came back from lunch and saw dark chocolate bar on my desk and i said ohh who put chocolate on my desk, he said mysterymystery.(he gets migraines too so I'm assuming it was his) I then said well thank you to whoever did, I love dark chocolate. I then asked my coworker if she did she said no and she said he did and that a patient brought it and the doctor put it on my desk (I don't think patient brought it because coincidence is too much for me to have headache and a patient to bring dark chocolate since it's good for headaches.
Today i said did you put the chocolate on my desk, he said yes thank you, he said you looked like you needed it smiling. Then was like "do you like chocolate?" (very interested in my response) I said yes i do especially dark chocolate. He said okay good. I then said thank you "Mr Mystery chocolate man" and he laughed and looked down. COuld this be someone who's interested?
Original post by Anonymous
I had a terrible headache yesterday and So i asked my coworker if she had strong med for headache she looked everywhere then went to ask the doctor(i work with him same office, young single) he said does it look like i have it (didn't say it was for me intially) anyway. I came back from lunch and saw dark chocolate bar on my desk and i said ohh who put chocolate on my desk, he said mysterymystery.(he gets migraines too so I'm assuming it was his) I then said well thank you to whoever did, I love dark chocolate. I then asked my coworker if she did she said no and she said he did and that a patient brought it and the doctor put it on my desk (I don't think patient brought it because coincidence is too much for me to have headache and a patient to bring dark chocolate since it's good for headaches.
Today i said did you put the chocolate on my desk, he said yes thank you, he said you looked like you needed it smiling. Then was like "do you like chocolate?" (very interested in my response) I said yes i do especially dark chocolate. He said okay good. I then said thank you "Mr Mystery chocolate man" and he laughed and looked down. COuld this be someone who's interested?

It just sounds like he wanted to make you feel better after having a headache.
I wouldn't read into it too much, it's just him being friendly and helping out.
you’re too obsessed with this gentleman
Original post by Anonymous

Yes he more than likes you
Original post by laughinglad999
Yes he more than likes you

Do you like anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending