louisemae2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I updated my university and course on results day from De Montfort to Nottingham Trent and it got re approved last night.

However, when I go to scheduled payments it still says De Montfort university, awaiting confirmation. Will this update by itself or has there been a mistake? Do I need to contact SFE to get them to change who it's scheduled to? My entitlement letter says Nottingham Trent but I'm just concerned the payments are scheduled to the wrong Uni.

Thank You,
Louise
Last edited by louisemae2000; 1 year ago
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by louisemae2000)
Hi,
I updated my university and course on results day from De Montfort to Nottingham Trent and it got re approved last night.

However, when I go to scheduled payments it still says De Montfort university, awaiting confirmation. Will this update by itself or has there been a mistake? Do I need to contact SFE to get them to change who it's scheduled to? My entitlement letter says Nottingham Trent but I'm just concerned the payments are scheduled to the wrong Uni.

Thank You,
Louise
H Louise,

Have you submitted the change to us yet?

Regards,
Nihad
louisemae2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SFE Nihad)
H Louise,

Have you submitted the change to us yet?

Regards,
Nihad
Hi,
Yes it's been approved and I've just received my first maintenace payment after enrolling at university.
However, my actual tuition fee payment still says awaiting confirmation? Whereas my maintenance ones are scheduled. Will the university ones change closer to the date? My university has confirmed my attendance as I've received my maintenance. It's just the Tuition fee that still says awaiting confirmation
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by louisemae2000)
Hi,
Yes it's been approved and I've just received my first maintenace payment after enrolling at university.
However, my actual tuition fee payment still says awaiting confirmation? Whereas my maintenance ones are scheduled. Will the university ones change closer to the date? My university has confirmed my attendance as I've received my maintenance. It's just the Tuition fee that still says awaiting confirmation
If your university have confirmed your attendance then your tuition payments would not be Awaiting Confirmation. Your university have confirmed your registration which will allow us to pay your student support and not your attendance. This is confirmed after you've attended for a bit.

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (218)
44.13%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.34%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (104)
21.05%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.73%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise