The Student Room Group

Boyfriend follows naked women on insta

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RomNoob
It's just Instagram get a grip

So it's ok he gets off on these girls ? That's a form of cheating are you for real
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend says he loves me. Yet follows slutty pics constantly on Instagram. I've told him how I feel yet he says to me stop being childish. Even when were out in the car he constantly stares and comments on other women..

absolutely unfaithful
dump eet
Original post by mgi
Yes ,why hasnt she dumped him? Is the sex that good? lol.

It wasnt just about the sex we had a laugh together. We got on well it was all this **** I couldn't cope with him perving on anything in a short skirt
End the relationship.
Reply 44
It wasnt just about the sex we had a laugh together. We got on well it was all this **** I couldn't cope with him perving on anything in a short skirt

But you are still with him?
Original post by mgi
But you are still with him?

No dumped him last week. He said it was all my insecurities. It's a mans thing what he does it's normal. I told him no it's not and if I did it how would he like it he said he wouldnt be bothered. So I told him this isnt a relationship it's a joke. Yet he as spat is dummy out telling everyone I've hurt him. Lol what a total prick
Reply 46
No dumped him last week. He said it was all my insecurities. It's a mans thing what he does it's normal. I told him no it's not and if I did it how would he like it he said he wouldnt be bothered. So I told him this isnt a relationship it's a joke. Yet he as spat is dummy out telling everyone I've hurt him. Lol what a total prick

Well done to you! Sounds like you dodged a bullet! Make sure that you dump disrespectful guys early. There are guys out there that will treat you in a very respectful way which is what you need to always remember! Dump the disrespectful guys.
My boyfriend says he loves me. Yet follows slutty pics constantly on Instagram. I've told him how I feel yet he says to me stop being childish. Even when were out in the car he constantly stares and comments on other women..

If you have a problem with it then set some boundaries and let him know that you hate him
Dumped him the other week. Nothing to do with me being insecure as he says. I'm not gonna be 2nd best to a bunch of instasluts 😀

Good for you!
The commenting thing is super wrong. I follow male models but it literally doesnt mean something even in an relationship.
It’s really not that deep smh

Basic human nature, your bf is obviously going to be attracted to other girls. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you
So it's ok he gets off on these girls ? That's a form of cheating are you for real

Yes its okay

Hes not family material, he sounds more like a future womanizer not one who will cherish you. Start looking for someone with good values otherwise you will more than likely be a single mom in the future and suffer from a broken heart. A lot of boys today aren't taught values such as being loyal to your wife, in my opinion the good familys marry other singles they meet at singles church groups. My daughter served a mission in Japan, and then when she got back she met a nice boy from Columbia and got married. I asked her the other day what her happiness level is on a scale of 1-10 she said a 10. Job well done Dad... *pats self on the back*
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous #1

I would probably speak to him again about how it makes you feel, ask him if he would like it if you posted those kinds of photos on your social media for loads of guys to see, chances are he would say he would not be happy about it and would feel disrespected, if that is the answer you get tell him that is exactly how you feel and ask him why he thinks it’s okay for him to follow the type of accounts that post the photos he would never be okay with you posting. Guys have this perception that they can’t do what they want and if their girlfriend doesn’t like it then they are ‘insecure’ when really it is about boundaries and respect. My boyfriend follows a sexual meme page, but they do post photos and videos of girls with barely any clothes on and I hate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending