Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got dinghyed by my bf and my best mate at the same time! :mad:

It was just the 3 of us which was, well....pretty boring.
    We had no drink and hardly any energy. My bf kept dragging me away from my mate so she decided to go home without telling us so i ran after her and i was talking to her for about 5 minutes.
    After i left her i walked back up to get my bf and he was walking on his way up to his house in the opposite direction. I whistled...no response. I shouted...no response. So they can both go f**k themselves...especially him since he never even had the decency to tell me he was going! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry just had to let off steam.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you know, three's a crowd. Especially if you had no drink. How boring. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It was boring but we were about to go and get our other mates....and Sammy had no reason to leave since he wasn't really bothering.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh rite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saagar)
    ahhh rite
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    It was boring but we were about to go and get our other mates....and Sammy had no reason to leave since he wasn't really bothering.
    Well maybe he left because he wasn't gettin any

ReputationRep:
    Well you can't expect her to give him some while shes there..........unless they had a threesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRock)
    Well maybe he left because he wasn't gettin any
    You suggest i become a slut to keep some boy happy???

ReputationRep:
    Well you can't expect her to give him some while shes there..........unless they had a threesome
    Yeah...my mate had went away as well so he could've been getting SOMETHING if he'd stayed.

ReputationRep:
    SOMETHING
    a kiss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    a kiss?
    at least that. lol

ReputationRep:
    By the way: Instead of putting a separate thread for this, I just want to say, when i said yesterday that Shane's wife was pregnant. Well that was a fluke, she isn't really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    By the way: Instead of putting a separate thread for this, I just want to say, when i said yesterday that Shane's wife was pregnant. Well that was a fluke, she isn't really.
    Aye, ok. :rolleyes: Whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    LOL!!!!!!!!! God you just posted that in my thread!!!!! You're better off making a separate thread and more people can see the glorious news!!

ReputationRep:
    You suggest i become a slut to keep some boy happy???
    So now your boyfriend is just some boy? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRock)
    So now your boyfriend is just some boy? lol.
    They ALL are when it comes to sex.

ReputationRep:
    They ALL are when it comes to sex.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!!!!!!! God you just posted that in my thread!!!!! You're better off making a separate thread and more people can see the glorious news!!
    She posted it in my thread too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    She posted it in my thread too...
    yay bekaboo is online

ReputationRep:
    *Pops a bottle of Champagne*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.