Clubbing freshers very confused Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I have no friends, how do I make friends. Also am I supposed to prebook a ticket for a club, I ain't going alone. I do want to go clubbing, been once was cathartic, plus I'm a belly dancer so I'm not uncomfortable with dancing.

Do I make friends (flatmates) ask if they wanna go and go upfront. Also what do you wear, I have this nice black sequin romper, but from photos I've seen crop top and jeans.
Anonymous #1
Send help?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah just ask your flatmates to go out with you! Also about what to wear, I usually wear jeans/denim skirt and a nice top
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have no friends, how do I make friends. Also am I supposed to prebook a ticket for a club, I ain't going alone. I do want to go clubbing, been once was cathartic, plus I'm a belly dancer so I'm not uncomfortable with dancing.

Do I make friends (flatmates) ask if they wanna go and go upfront. Also what do you wear, I have this nice black sequin romper, but from photos I've seen crop top and jeans.
Ask your flatmates what they have planned, join in with them and pres, attend any other pres of people you've made contact with be it course mates or friends for your flatmates. Everyone will be in the same position as you, so long as you're willing to talk and have fun, you'll meet a lot of people.

When I moved into my student house in first yr, since I was living off campus and in a house share with 3 others, we simply went to any pres held by our course mates (who we didn't know of, but saw on the course group chat). So when we attended those we talked to others, made connections, then later after the night out asked if they can contact us if they have any other pres or plans, and attended those. Eventually at the end of freshers week we already made quite a few friends.
Last edited by kkboyk; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah just ask your flatmates to go out with you! Also about what to wear, I usually wear jeans/denim skirt and a nice top
Should I just wait till I get there before booking tickets
you_alt_right?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
your a woman, and a belly dancer at that. just show up and let the guys come to you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
They stared but only one made a move
_Wellies_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think clubbing someone is a good way to befriend them.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _Wellies_)
I don't think clubbing someone is a good way to befriend them.
No one has agreed to that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.21%
Not great so far... (218)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.18%

Watched Threads