PWC Arctic shores Skyrise city - Power Generator game?

Watch
Dragonaf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone done the psychometric for PWC 2020 yet. I did the one in 2019 which was the beyond idiotic game based assessments. There were multiple games such as balloon popping, safe cracking, emotional response, calling mechanic or electrician, investment strategies etc...

But i wanted to ask if the assessment this year is the same as it was last year.

There are answers to these online as people are selling them - however one game i could not figure out how to do was the power generation game:

- your in a building during a power outage and need to reach a certain wattage using back up generators.
-Each time you pull the leaver the power goes up
-But at random intervals the power discharges and you go down.

How do you do this game.
Last edited by Dragonaf; 1 year ago
Maz97
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Left me clueless aswell... only thing I could sense was that the left 2 gave more power but higher risk...and my only conclusion was that the game itself was testing how you would react when you hit a power down spike - Do you scramble to get the power up as fast as possible or do you take the slow appraoch

Either way - I did S*** LOL
mir4aka
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It felt pretty random Anyway, I got a total ot 8200 points and hot the video interview invite.
Maz97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mir4aka)
It felt pretty random Anyway, I got a total ot 8200 points and hot the video interview invite.
Airbus Mate?
cicici
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dragonaf)
Has anyone done the psychometric for PWC 2020 yet. I did the one in 2019 which was the beyond idiotic game based assessments. There were multiple games such as balloon popping, safe cracking, emotional response, calling mechanic or electrician, investment strategies etc...

But i wanted to ask if the assessment this year is the same as it was last year.

There are answers to these online as people are selling them - however one game i could not figure out how to do was the power generation game:

- your in a building during a power outage and need to reach a certain wattage using back up generators.

How do you do this game.
Always use two generators that generate 50, and you will reach more than 6000. For mor information check onlinegraduatetest com
MC1881
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Can you tell me how long did you wait for an invitation after completing the test?
Tasha ladybird
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dragonaf)

How do you do this game.
Great question I took this test today and the power game I just guessed
Tasha ladybird
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What job did you apply for what's the threshold?
C-1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I just did it. I got 3930 but there were only 5 games. I think it is not a great mark((
dutchvanderlick
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How did you prepare for the aptitude portion of the test?
adalopoulosnikos
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone want to play Arctic Shores Skyrise City for me? I pay!
Alice Nguyen
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by cicici)
Always use two generators that generate 50, and you will reach more than 6000. For mor information check onlinegraduatetest com
Hi. I'm stuck with the emotional of face recognition. Any tip for that?
Beth_s99
Rep:
?
Report 6 minutes ago
I cannot seem to get past the final level ( level 9. The lock task) has anyone been able to complete this? Also what happens when you click quit task? Will it erase your marks from all the other levels?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (378)
14.78%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (283)
11.06%
Lack of purpose or motivation (359)
14.03%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (119)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (155)
6.06%
Loneliness (218)
8.52%
Financial worries (94)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.69%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (224)
8.76%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (241)
9.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed