The Student Room Group

EPQ ideas.. HELP (psychology)

so i need ideas for a question for my epq... so far my ideas are - 'Case study of Ted Bundy: looking into ASPD (antisocial personality disorder) and bipolar disorder, Ted Bundy’s methodology, his victims and his upbringing.'

but i need a question that can suffice a conclusion for what i want to write about :smile:

any help pleaseeee
Original post by jasmineamelia
so i need ideas for a question for my epq... so far my ideas are - 'Case study of Ted Bundy: looking into ASPD (antisocial personality disorder) and bipolar disorder, Ted Bundy’s methodology, his victims and his upbringing.'

but i need a question that can suffice a conclusion for what i want to write about :smile:

any help pleaseeee

Does that meet the actual EPQ requirement? have you met the spec. Just sounds like an investigation into Ted Bundy, which am sure I could just read a book for.

If you are determined to use the case then decide what aspect you wish to focus on. Is it contextual and against a wider background with comparisons or is it solely on TB and the impact/ significance of ASPD?

How much research have you done so far? imo better to read 20 articles and become an expert before deciding how to tackle the issue. What is it you wish to investigate and what questions do you want to answer for the reader?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending