Told my crush how I felt, she seems to hate me, now what? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have been friends with this girl from uni for over a year, we were always talking and having a laugh and I thought we had lots in common. Anyway we met up in the summer break in July and were in central London, there was a group of us. We went out and we all got a bit drunk. She told me all about her year abroad and how she had really fallen for a guy who didn't like her back but was finally feeling better, a year later. She kept on smoking and I told her not to, as it's really bad, and she said why, you don't care about me do you?, and I just said well yes, I care a lot, and I admitted I liked her and would like to date her. She didn't say much and kind of laughed it off but ever since, she has gone totally cold. I wrote her on FB to say sorry and just got one or two word responses. And last time I saw her (we all met up again in early August) she was just short with me and scowling and being really rude, making sarcy comments about immature guys and ignoring me. I haven't sent her a FB message because I'm scared of being blocked. She has reset her messenger so I can't see if she is on or not. I don't know what to do when uni starts again (she is on my course). Should I message her? I have spent the entire summer thinking about her and I miss our friendship.
maybe-this-time
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
First of all, telling someone you like them takes a lot of courage!
I think it would be best to leave it for now and see how your relationship is in person when uni starts. It’s a lot easier to communicate in person that online, because there’s less chance of a miscommunication.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Leave it. She's not interested in continuing the friendship - if she was she wouldn't be acting this way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.21%
Not great so far... (218)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.18%

Watched Threads