Lifeismad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So my phone hadn’t backed up for a year with iCloud and today I decided to get the new plan (50GB 0.79p) once I brought it, I checked my available ICloud storage and it said 50 GB available and then began the icloud backup (which it’s still doing btw) but i checked again 10 minutes later and it said 44.8GB of 50GB used? How is that even possible if I just brought it? I went to manage storage and it said “backups” had used 41GB? Even though before it was like 1GB so I’m really confused? Also, after getting the 50GB plan I got an email from Apple saying my icloud storage is full and I’ve exceeded my storage plan and then it tells me to updrage to the 50GB plan? And now, randomly I’m getting pops up saying my iphone storage is full and i cant get into mail etc so I dont get whats happening here? Can someone explain this? Did I just get the 50GB thingy for no reason cause wtf
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think it backs up all your photos etc. You’ll have to wait for another month to get an extra 50GB or buy the bigger plan. I bought it once too and I thought you keep it but after the month finished, they take away the 50GB too 😩
Lifeismad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
They wont take the 50gb away as long as your paying for it every month rivght? Does your photos not get backed up even if theyre already backed up by icloud if u cancel the subscription thing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (161)
58.76%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
24.09%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.15%

Watched Threads