The Student Room Group

Win free stuff with TSR Rewards!

Scroll to see replies

done
Does it matter that I don't live in the UK or Europe?
Reply 42
Are these the only rewards? I’ve just done the survey and the options are quite disappointing.
Original post by Aph
Are these the only rewards? I’ve just done the survey and the options are quite disappointing.

It sounds like they might be rotating, and there's also the prize draw.
this is such a fun idea. i cant wait for con so i can take those photos and get them printed!
Yay this sounds good
Original post by Artyllectual
I can’t seem to find the buttons to enter and update my profile on the app. :/

Don't think the buttons will be available on the app sadly (most things TSR related aren't :grumble: )

If you log in to the desktop website:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/

And then under your name at the top of the screen there should be a drop-down with "my personalised feed" - this should sort it. :smile:
Hi everybody. Is the Cineworld offer this (for 12 months only pay £10) or this (pay £10 a month for 12 months)
Reply 48
Original post by AaronSR
Hi everybody. Is the Cineworld offer this (for 12 months only pay £10) or this (pay £10 a month for 12 months)

I think it's actually you get 12 months for the price of 10. So that's £184 for the year as opposed to £220.80.
#pointsmakeprizes
Original post by AaronSR
I have not received the email yet. It’s been over 3 hours.

Hey Aaron,
Did you receive your email in the end? It may have ended up in your junk folder?
BB
Original post by Aph

Agreed, there should be more variety. Amazon vouchers would be a good catch all. As it stands I have no use for any of these rewards
Original post by BlinkyBill
Hey Aaron,
Did you receive your email in the end? It may have ended up in your junk folder?
BB

Yes, I received it the next day.
Original post by Aph

Original post by CoolCavy
Agreed, there should be more variety. Amazon vouchers would be a good catch all. As it stands I have no use for any of these rewards

Yusss agree! We're working on getting more variety AND more ways to earn them. This is only early days. :yep: Plus there are Amazon vouchers up for grabs if you post after you complete your profile too. :tongue:

Original post by AaronSR

Good news!
Original post by AaronSR

Also just to let you know, I've passed on some feedback to our development team as the emails should be a bit faster than that. You shouldn't have to wait as long next time. :smile:
what free stuff?
Ooh this is interesting. Will definitely look into seeing what I can do about this :yy:

edit: voucher came though really quickly :smile: went for the speaker thing :yy:
(edited 4 years ago)
Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 17.33.26.jpg
uwu

if i got the amazon voucher i would get my cat a new collar
(edited 4 years ago)
Good night
Original post by reinainoue
Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 17.33.26.jpg
uwu

if i got the amazon voucher i would get my cat a new collar

ur cat is beautiful
(edited 4 years ago)