The Student Room Group

If a Girl looks at you, is she interested?

All I did was catch her attention from a mile away, her eyes were locked at me but she wasn't smiling and it happened by the Train platform so of course I wouldn't randomly bring this up.
I mean, I didn't look at her but I was interested too but her Tube was coming in one minute so like I left it and immediately regret it.
I'm pretty sure on the tube you will make eye contact with people all the time, for no reason. That doesn't mean that all of them want to **** you/go out with you.
(edited 4 years ago)
same energy

Excellent answer but I'm pretty deluded and it makes me feel like every girl who makes eye contact is interested so I am a Fcuk boi initially.
Original post by Glaz
I'm pretty sure on the tube you will make eye contact with people all the time, for no reason. That doesn't mean that all of them want to *** you/go out with you.
Original post by 85percentbattery
Excellent answer but I'm pretty deluded and it makes me feel like every girl who makes eye contact is interested so I am a Fcuk boi initially.

Sounds like an awesome way to live :yy:
They might be checking you out but might also just be looking for the sake of it. Might want a few more signs. Generally with none verbal stuff you want to be looking for clusters of signals rather than just one, lest you make a tit of yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending