Can precum get my gf pregnant?? Please help

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Clark145
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is it possible that I made my gf pregnant if we were just hugging in salt water with me leaking precum. I had an erection and therefore I think my penis was touching her vagina…Can precum go through swimsuits and does it contain sperm? Please help.....
Regards
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
If Male liquids touch the vaginal area - yes it can make her pregnant
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Yes I believe it can, this is why pulling out don’t always work
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Yeah dude. You just got your girl preggers
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Chances are low - you was both in clothes plus salted water
Cxesar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Clark145)
Is it possible that I made my gf pregnant if we were just hugging in salt water with me leaking precum. I had an erection and therefore I think my penis was touching her vagina…Can precum go through swimsuits and does it contain sperm? Please help.....
Regards
Yes some times multiple children as well. Statisiticaly 69% higher chance of twins when precum is fertiilised
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cxesar)
Yes some times multiple children as well. Statisiticaly 69% higher chance of twins when precum is fertiilised
This guy is right. You could get twins or triplets if your lucky
Capitalist_Lamb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Regards
Yes it possibly could but sperm is unable to survive in hot and especially cold conditions for more than just a few second. That combined with it being only precum makes it highly unlikely so you are most definitely fine
Clark145
Rep:
?
I dont understand. I didnt jerk off....
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Capitalist_Lamb)
Yes it possibly could but sperm is unable to survive in hot and especially cold conditions for more than just a few second. That combined with it being only precum makes it highly unlikely so you are most definitely fine
Tell her to take a pregnancy test for safety still and explain the situation
username2646039
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I dont understand. I didnt jerk off....
Dude. They’re messing with you

Sperm dies in seconds if it’s not in the right conditions (vagina being the right condition) it’s like a 1% chance she’ll be pregnant
Clark145
Rep:
?
Are some of these guys joking or what? Multiple childen..??!! Seriously....
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're a daddy
Clark145
Rep:
?
We have talked about this. This happened two months ago and she has been having her period ever since. Her last period was on time and was not late. Does that mean she could bot be pregnant??
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Gives a whole new meaning to “seamen”.
empeño
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Although everyone is messing with you, please be aware for future reference that yes, precum DOES contain sperm- hence pulling out is not an effective method of contraception
CuriousChild-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Gives a whole new meaning to “seamen”.
Good one😂😂
SeverusESnape
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cxesar)
lmao
SeverusESnape
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We have talked about this. This happened two months ago and she has been having her period ever since. Her last period was on time and was not late. Does that mean she could bot be pregnant??
She did not get pregnant lol stop getting tensed you were wearing swimsuits, were in salt water, and your peaCOCK wasn't inside her. No chance at all
Last edited by SeverusESnape; 1 year ago
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aww, I love my daily reading of TSR
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads