firebolt999
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by S1elyak1)
I've started my application today and have also applied to FS and the NHS grad scheme. I have yet to receive the email for the online tests but should get it tomorrow or Monday
Have you done the practise tests? I’d say run through them a few times to get used to the speed you have to answer the questions.
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by firebolt999)
Have you done the practise tests? I’d say run through them a few times to get used to the speed you have to answer the questions.
Thank you, I think I’ll do that. How did you find the tests?
firebolt999
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you, I think I’ll do that. How did you find the tests?
Hi you’ve probably already finished the test now but they’re very fast paced.
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by firebolt999)
Hi you’ve probably already finished the test now but they’re very fast paced.
Hi, I haven't gotten round to doing them yet. I was waiting for them to get back to me regarding adjustments before I started them. Thank you, I will keep that in mind before starting them
firebolt999
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I haven't gotten round to doing them yet. I was waiting for them to get back to me regarding adjustments before I started them. Thank you, I will keep that in mind before starting them
Honestly I think it’s more of a matter of the amount you can get through and how accurately, as the Numerical is 36 questions in 12mins and Verbal is 18 questions in 6mins.
James Smith 90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Speed and accuracy is key here....easier said than done!
Stu76
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
did the tests ageeees ago now, but yes they do say most can't finish them, that's an understatement! and yes its more complicate than it needs to be and different to all the others, although more strait forward than the NHS management scheme! I really think with this one you just have to focus on getting them right, rather than chasing the timer and trying to finish it.
emwalk123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone previously do the practice questions? Do you know if the real thing is very similar? Maybe even with the same information? Thanks!
LGBTvoice
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by emwalk123)
Does anyone previously do the practice questions? Do you know if the real thing is very similar? Maybe even with the same information? Thanks!
I did the practice questions several times over because I was getting annoyed I was getting loads wrong 😂 The real thing is fairly similar but it’s quite intense in terms of timing. They do say with the number one that most people can’t finish it, which I sure hope is true because I didn’t finish lol. The logical reasoning practice test was nothing like the real thing, and instead you had to move a ball into a hole in as few moves as possible. It was like some cheap app game but fairly enjoyable. I was most nervous about these tests though and got worked up because this is the grad scheme I want the most!
nazrinbhadusha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
How did everyone find the situational judgement test? I have seen the practice PDF with the solutions but I actually got most of them wrong...I have reasonable adjustments so I am getting extra minutes for the verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning tests.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (354)
46.15%
No (82)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (331)
43.16%

Watched Threads