James Smith 90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Stu76)
so supposedly, we will be put out of our misery by 5pm today?? good luck!
I can't believe I'm through !!
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Stu76)
yes, just checked, didn't get through.....are well..... good luck to those who do!
Good luck with the rest of your applications !
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Naoshima)
Hiya hope everyone's job hunting is going well. Did you guys get the access codes to the video interview immediately after confirmation?
It did state in the email that it would proceed immediately but I haven't got an email yet, have you?
Boothy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by James Smith 90)
It did state in the email that it would proceed immediately but I haven't got an email yet, have you?
I haven’t had the code just yet either, I’m guessing they might still be sending out results but I’m gonna keep an eye on my junk inbox just in case
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Boothy)
I haven’t had the code just yet either, I’m guessing they might still be sending out results but I’m gonna keep an eye on my junk inbox just in case
I just got the email !
Boothy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by James Smith 90)
I just got the email !
Me too! 🤣
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Me too! 🤣
great!
We've only got a week but at least there's only 3 questions!!
AlAd2348
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone have any idea when the grad scheme actually starts (If successful)??
SilverMusic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone sat the video interview yet? What type of questions did it involve/what were they like?
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SilverMusic)
Has anyone sat the video interview yet? What type of questions did it involve/what were they like?
Not yet, hoping to do it this weekend
Boothy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I did my interview video today, thought it went okay, nothing too surprising question wise, pretty typical interview questions but obviously related to the scheme good luck to everyone still to do it ! Reading through the email it said the markers don’t actually see the video, just the audio, so that made me feel a little better about the recording haha
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did my interview video today, thought it went okay, nothing too surprising question wise, pretty typical interview questions but obviously related to the scheme good luck to everyone still to do it ! Reading through the email it said the markers don’t actually see the video, just the audio, so that made me feel a little better about the recording haha
Thanks for the feedback!

I didn't manage to do it on the weekend so must do it today as I will have no time tomorrow !!!
rmr12344
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How long did everyones interviews take to upload? Mine has been stuck on the thank you screen loading for an hour now!
Boothy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rmr12344)
How long did everyones interviews take to upload? Mine has been stuck on the thank you screen loading for an hour now!
Mine was pretty quickly, think I had to press three buttons to get to the final page to say i should check for email confirmation 🤔
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just did my interview...I have to say that I don't know what to think about it just like the first stage lol
There were only 3 questions and they were competency based questions.
You get plenty of time to prepare and get a chance to redo your answers too
Valesker
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rmr12344)
I did my video interview at 11am and it's still on the 'thank you' screen, lol
notebook1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone complete their video interview on a Mac? I'm finding the web advice pretty confusing and don't know if I can film it as I normally would on my laptop.
logzik
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I started my first question, got tongue tied literally 5 seconds in and blew a raspberry. Was not an issue as I had another attempt. Went to re-record and pressed next instead of redo! Will reapply next year :eviltongue:
Valesker
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by logzik)
I started my first question, got tongue tied literally 5 seconds in and blew a raspberry. Was not an issue as I had another attempt. Went to re-record and pressed next instead of redo! Will reapply next year :eviltongue:
If you just relaunch the application and use the invitation code again you can start from scratch. I had to record mine again after they failed to upload
logzik
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah I wish I had thought of that, I have already uploaded them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.88%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.86%
No (97)
48.26%

Watched Threads