grx_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just did my interview an hour ago but I haven't received an email confirmation yet. How soon did you guys receive an email?
gabbysoraia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I received mine straight away! My responses took a while to upload though. Good luck!
zineb.d
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have done my video interview a couple of hours ago and it's still uploading and I haven't received a confirmation email either. I have also emails the ngdp technical support. I hope this is not gonna affect my application
James Smith 90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zineb.d)
I have done my video interview a couple of hours ago and it's still uploading and I haven't received a confirmation email either. I have also emails the ngdp technical support. I hope this is not gonna affect my application
Hopefully it all uploads correctly. It's unfair that they gave us such a short timescale to complete the video interview, I made sure I didn't do it on the last day just in case things go wrong.
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by grx_)
Just did my interview an hour ago but I haven't received an email confirmation yet. How soon did you guys receive an email?
I received mine quickly around about 10 mins later
zineb.d
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by James Smith 90)
Hopefully it all uploads correctly. It's unfair that they gave us such a short timescale to complete the video interview, I made sure I didn't do it on the last day just in case things go wrong.
Yeah and I feel like if so many people are having the same issue they should have made us aware of it, something like "be aware that it might take a lifetime to upload it".
James Smith 90
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zineb.d)
Yeah and I feel like if so many people are having the same issue they should have made us aware of it, something like "be aware that it might take a lifetime to upload it".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads