The Student Room Group

Personal statement

Hi,
I am currently preparing my p.staement for studying law at Cardiff. I have no work experience within the law field, is this by your own experience likely to be a negative on my application. Did anyone currently studying law apply without any law experience. Any tips for P.statement would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.
Original post by Hannahbeau02
Hi,
I am currently preparing my p.staement for studying law at Cardiff. I have no work experience within the law field, is this by your own experience likely to be a negative on my application. Did anyone currently studying law apply without any law experience. Any tips for P.statement would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.

Moved to Law :smile:

You don't need to have any work experience on your PS in order to submit a good application for Law. The Admissions staff will be more interested in your reasons for wishing to study Law as an academic subject, although ideally you will be able to show some relevant extracurriculars, such as getting involved in the debating society at school if you have one, or setting one up. They will be very interesting in your A level grades and subjects, and how they can be related to studying Law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending