I am a girl and I want a girlfriend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am bi and I don't know how to get a girlfriend. I was born in the UK but my ethnicity is Indian.
I don't know how to tell others this or how to approach girls who are lesbian/bi about this?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
lol I'm bi and my ethnicity is Pakistani!! If u wanna date a girl it's most likely gonna be a white girl cuz they're more open about that ****. Just to let u know.
anonymous0302
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am bi and I don't know how to get a girlfriend. I was born in the UK but my ethnicity is Indian.
I don't know how to tell others this or how to approach girls who are lesbian/bi about this?
Omfg hi! I'm tamil. I'm into girls asw, and i don't really wanna come out but at the same time i really wanna get to know more gay girls or unoo, im also from London,, im currently in year 13,, i feeeeel you!!
anonymous0302
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can we like exchange some sort of socials or something? Email or ig? X
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous0302)
Can we like exchange some sort of socials or something? Email or ig? X
Tsr isnt a dating site and comments of this nature arent appropriate
anonymous0302
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Tsr isnt a dating site and comments of this nature arent appropriate
OH noooo sorry. I'm just tryna make some Asian lgbt friends or such bcos idk where else to find them, people who would give me genuine advice or people who would genuinely understand my situation being gay girl in a Hindu community. That's all. No dating, just tryna make some friends+.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous0302)
OH noooo sorry. I'm just tryna make some Asian lgbt friends or such bcos idk where else to find them, people who would give me genuine advice or people who would genuinely understand my situation being gay girl in a Hindu community. That's all. No dating, just tryna make some friends+.
Asking or posting offsite socials is also not allowed unfortunately for safeguarding reasons as well as taking traffic away from tsr.
You are more than welcome to talk within and create threads though, that's what the forums are for there is an LGBT chat thread which you can find here that you are more than welcome to post in
salef
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
this reminds me of i want a gf twitter
personally as a bi muslim bengali girl im hoping i meet my future wife at uni, but i have made a nice group of gay friends at my school and i started an lgbtq+ club, so maybe start there? if your school has a club, join it with a friend if you're nervous and just start talking to people honestly, its scary but we gotta start somewhere
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.58%
12.83%
2 (99)
12.45%
18.74%
23.02%
19.37%

Watched Threads