The Student Room Group

How would you rank these university’s for business and management

Here are my 5 choices ( they could change) Nottingham Trent, Aston , kent , royal Holloway and Surrey . Could you also judge on the area of the university such as nightclubs , sports etc
You need to be researching this.

Go on Which Uni and QS world rankings.
Original post by Ahmxd53
Here are my 5 choices ( they could change) Nottingham Trent, Aston , kent , royal Holloway and Surrey . Could you also judge on the area of the university such as nightclubs , sports etc

Hey!
I don't know much about the other universities you're looking at, but I'm just starting my final year at Kent now so feel like I know a fair bit about life there!
In terms of the area around Kent, the campus is about 20 minutes walk from Canterbury city centre so really convenient for nightlife, shopping, etc :smile: There is a nightclub on campus called The Venue which is really popular with Kent students on Wednesdays and Fridays. There are several nightclubs in town too and loads of pubs and bars. There are 2 other universities in Canterbury as well so it has a really good student vibe when it comes to nightlife, despite being a smaller city.
There's also over 50 different sports clubs/teams at Kent as well, and because its a campus uni almost all of the facilities for the sports are on site and easy to reach. If you want to check out what sports are on offer then have a look at the Kent Union website, I'll link it here. I've loved being a part of a sports club at Kent bc it's such a great way to meet like-minded people and sport is quite a big thing at Kent.
I've personally really loved living and studying at Kent, the campus is so beautiful and has some pretty stunning views over Canterbury too. There's also a gym, cinema, theatre, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants on campus as well, so there is plenty to do if you don't want to go into the city.
I don't study Business and Management unfortunately, but there are 2 open days coming up in October which I'd really recommend coming along to, as its probably the best way to decide if a university is for you. If you can't attend an open day though, you can still chat to a current student studying Business and Management via our Unibuddy scheme. Here is the link in case you're interested.

I hope that this gives you some sense of what Kent is like, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :biggrin: Good luck with your university applications!
Reply 3
Hi. I'm actually from Nottingham and looking to do the same course as you but as i live here, neither uni of Nottingham or Trent appeal to me! But what i can say is the people that go to trent are stereotypically party animals and are in an extremely good place for a decent night out. The campuses are really good, facilities really good, and Nottingham has a really good club scene. It might not be Leeds, newcastle or manchester but I'd say it gives them a good run for their money. If you're in to gigs and stuff, plenty of artists come here (not just ones you've never heard of either). I don't know anything about the others though, sorryyyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending