The Student Room Group

jhus really talking about doing black magic

Scroll to see replies

Original post by learner38
Juj is real lol why don’t people believe it

real? :confused: - have you set foot in a school lol
Reply 21
Original post by you_alt_right?
so is hogwarts. Ive done the research and its total BS from the stone age.... if it was real, africa would not be an impoverished continent reliant on handouts to surivive. I can already tell that you will ignore this, because your either 14 or got your head stuck so far up your ass your tasting last nights dinner. only an idiot would believe that some ancient ancestor spirit of theirs from mighty and powerful africa will come and do their magic bidding. I dont understand why these stupid beliefs appeal to africans so much. ive never encountered a pole or arab that believes some ancient power comes from their homeland and will do magic for them. yet I have met many people who legitimately believe this trash

so do you not believe in karma/evil eye
so is hogwarts. Ive done the research and its total BS from the stone age.... if it was real, africa would not be an impoverished continent reliant on handouts to surivive. I can already tell that you will ignore this, because your either 14 or got your head stuck so far up your ass your tasting last nights dinner. only an idiot would believe that some ancient ancestor spirit of theirs from mighty and powerful africa will come and do their magic bidding. I dont understand why these stupid beliefs appeal to africans so much. ive never encountered a pole or arab that believes some ancient power comes from their homeland and will do magic for them. yet I have met many people who legitimately believe this trash.

Your calling me an idiot for what I believe CLEARLY ur close minded and there’s literally evidence of it if you want to see the world in black and white that’s up to u but no point of calling me an idiot cauz ur not willing to understand seems like a personal problem
(edited 4 years ago)
Your calling me an idiot for what I believe CLEARLY ur close minded and there’s literally evidence of it if you want to see the world in black and white that’s up to u but no point of calling me an idiot cauz ur not willing to understand seems like a personal problem

shopped pictures, unreliable accounts and stories dont count as proof. if its real, do some black juju magic right now and curse me or shut this website or something. or even make some money for yourself! oh wait, you cant because its not real and im guessing you are too young to probably even have a NI number.
shopped pictures, unreliable accounts and stories dont count as proof. if its real, do some black juju magic right now and curse me or shut this website or something. or even make some money for yourself! oh wait, you cant because its not real and im guessing you are too young to probably even have a NI number.

Ok clearly ur a bit touchy on this subject I’m not saying I do it cauz there’s no reason too and what does being young have to do with ur mental capacity I’m just saying my opinion u can agree but calling me names is not gonna change my opinion.
EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion but when u start cussing people that shows that you think that your better than everyone else.
Original post by Lifeismad
so do you not believe in karma/evil eye

Both of those are absolute bullcr*p too. Plenty of examples of “evil” people who didn’t get karma.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
:rofl2:

*throws rocks at your window* :flutter:

so is hogwarts. Ive done the research and its total BS from the stone age.... if it was real, africa would not be an impoverished continent reliant on handouts to surivive. I can already tell that you will ignore this, because your either 14 or got your head stuck so far up your ass your tasting last nights dinner. only an idiot would believe that some ancient ancestor spirit of theirs from mighty and powerful africa will come and do their magic bidding. I dont understand why these stupid beliefs appeal to africans so much. ive never encountered a pole or arab that believes some ancient power comes from their homeland and will do magic for them. yet I have met many people who legitimately believe this trash.

Or....africa is such a bad place because they keep blaming totally resolvable issues on ...magic lol but, if you watch the unbearable video, you'll see there is some scepticism in girls retelling their stories of voodoo bribery. But there's some weakness, or learning deficiency there..they're stupid or something.
Abracadabra
Ok clearly ur a bit touchy on this subject I’m not saying I do it cauz there’s no reason too and what does being young have to do with ur mental capacity I’m just saying my opinion u can agree but calling me names is not gonna change my opinion.

Do you run screaming from Harry Potter juju lol?

Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Do you run screaming from Harry Potter juju lol?

Tbh, if I was faced with Voldemort + Dumbledore (2 of the most powerful juju artists in the world), I think I’d run away screeching as well.
yes witchcraft is real.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Or....africa is such a bad place because they keep blaming totally resolvable issues on ...magic lol but, if you watch the unbearable video, you'll see there is some scepticism in girls retelling their stories of voodoo bribery. But there's some weakness, or learning deficiency there..they're stupid or something.

Africa is not bad

Quick Reply

Latest