Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    i dont drink alcohol. its not that hard
    True it's not. I drink out of choice not out of neccessity. Hence why i've stopped...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    True it's not. I drink out of choice not out of neccessity. Hence why i've stopped...
    i choose not to cos i didnt really like the taste.

you love the new gem btw, join the double green brigade

ReputationRep:
    When we go drinking, there's a special task to seperate the weak from the elite.

5 pints in a Minute. Madness!!

ReputationRep:
    I can drink 10 pints of alcohol in the space of 4hours :rolleyes: not bad for a girl is it. I don't do this much anymore though as I am trying to give up on the drinking. I now only drink if it is for a special occasion, e.g. Chrismas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    10 pints of alcohol
    would probably kill a horse

[/end pedant]

ReputationRep:
    Alcopops are generally as alcoholic as most beers, if not more so....

And 9 single shots is child's play... doubles is a different story though.

ReputationRep:
    I only do wine. I can only go for about 1 and a half glass before I'm gone.

ReputationRep:
    takes alot for me..

cuz im 6ft4" and weigh 13.3 stone..

stil only a 34" waist thou (weight is musle) not fat!

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    Its not hard to not drink alcohol, but who the **** wouldnt want to?

With me, 9 shots would do **** all, but 8 beers would **** me up, unless id been drinking lots consistantly for a while..

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, just back from baa bars in deansgate locks... actually thats a lie, i was back 4 hours ago but was trying to sober up in the kitchen. 30 shots (i have witnesses) 6 rows... i have now tried every shot on the menu, in two sittings... and will now retire to bed more forfilled, content and sick of tequila then ever before

ReputationRep:
    lol, 2 baccardi breezers!! lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink to get drunk, but I've gotten close before - a few more glasses of wine and I would have been reeling.

I think I'd had a beer before I'd come out, and then 4 large glasses of wine at the place we went to.

Wine is quite strong, so I should come under medium...

ReputationRep:
    I voted heavyweight, I usually have 8 pints when I go out. As for a limit, I reckon it'd be around 10, but I've never had more than 8, I don't want to get too drunk...

ReputationRep:
    The most I have is 8 pints of strongbow I wasn't ill the next day but I was very drunk on the night. I usualy just like to have 6 pints of normal strength lager and that is what I will having to day. I am also much better in clubs than late night pubs. In a pub I tend to drink alchohol all night but in a club I am not shy to ask for a soft drink or tap water towards the end.

I am going to drink less when I go out, getting drunk is pointless and costs society millions.

ReputationRep:
    Last night I had: 10 alcopops before i went out, 2 streight double vodkas when i got into the club, 2 more alcopops, and then another double vodka, needless to say i was very very drunk and feel pretty ill now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Last night I had: 10 alcopops before i went out, 2 streight double vodkas when i got into the club, 2 more alcopops, and then another double vodka, needless to say i was very very drunk and feel pretty ill now.
    Doctors should know better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Doctors should know better
    LOL! And it was a pretty **** night cos we didnt get into 5th Av, stupid bouncers!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    LOL! And it was a pretty **** night cos we didnt get into 5th Av, stupid bouncers!!!!!!!
    That is probably a blessing though, I stopped going there recently because its always too full, it started to become a curse rather than a pleasurable night out. I like it busy but I also like to be able to move. 5th Ave now the 142 in rush hour but with music.

I guess its possibly better in week nights or if you go later on. There foam parties are still brilliant though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    That is probably a blessing though, I stopped going there recently because its always too full, it started to become a curse rather than a pleasurable night out. I like it busy but I also like to be able to move. 5th Ave now the 142 in rush hour but with music.

I guess its possibly better in week nights or if you go later on. There foam parties are still brilliant though.
    So where do you go that is like 5th Avenue, other than 42nd street?

ReputationRep:
    *Wishes she had a limit*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.