Early Diversity Internship Programme 2019 Watch

Laya_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anyone know how to apply for it? On the Civil Service Fast Stream website they’re not clear, nor clear on when applications open. Is it a long process to get onto the internship programme & competitive? Thanks in advance for your help
Last edited by Laya_; 2 months ago
Zeeyo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I submitted the questions on Sunday
Jehaan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
its very very competitive and the process is long but if you get in you can streamline your process of getting onto the grad scheme
Zeeyo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jehaan)
its very very competitive and the process is long but if you get in you can streamline your process of getting onto the grad scheme
that the dream, do u have any experience with the internship?
Laya_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Zeeyo)
I submitted the questions on Sunday
How were they -Difficult? Okay? Any examples you can give that came up for you
Zeeyo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Laya_)
Sorry but ur competition 😂😂😂
Jehaan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zeeyo)
that the dream, do u have any experience with the internship?
no, but I was talking to someone who did get onto it the other day and basically you get a 'fast pass' if you do the internship and you skipped all the earlier stages and I think he said that you go straight to the assessment centre.

(Original post by Laya_)
You can't give out info about questions because potentially you can get caught and removed from the process for cheating. However, if you are talking about the WBS I found them quite hard. Essentially they're loads of bits of info and you have to put them together to make decisions on questions that they ask you. Essentially like normal SJTs but with a lot more info to absorb.
Laya_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Zeeyo)
Sorry but ur competition 😂😂😂
Hey. Did you pass the online tests then?
jc_987
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've passed my tests but I don't what to put for expected degree classification as we haven't been given any info by my uni about that and what exactly are they asking for in the modules section? Do I just write down the titles of the modules I'll be taking this year or do they want more info? Zeeyo Jehaan Laya_
Laya_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jc_987)
I've passed my tests but I don't what to put for expected degree classification as we haven't been given any info by my uni about that and what exactly are they asking for in the modules section? Do I just write down the titles of the modules I'll be taking this year or do they want more info? Zeeyo Jehaan Laya_
Hey. My universities average classification that people get is 2:1 so I put that in. It should be fine tbh don’t stress over it. For the modules section I went on my uni’s website & searched for my degree and then copied down all the modules for year 1/2&3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (69)
32.7%
No I don't (100)
47.39%
I work during the holidays (42)
19.91%

Watched Threads