Boobs after anorexia Watch

AriAlex
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I stopped eating when I was around 14, I lost my period for a good 5 months, but I’m weight restored now and got my period back. However, my boobs are so small and I feel like I’ve stunted their growth is it possible theyll grow still? (I’m 15 now, 16 this year)
Last edited by AriAlex; 5 months ago
za45
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
dont worry, good things take time.
stay calm and love yourself for who you are
You are you and thats your power.
Rick Ape
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Boobs come in all shapes and sizes. Contrary to what you may see on TV, in magazines and on Instagram, they are not the be all and end all of physical attraction so be happy with yourself and what mother nature gives you.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yes, there's still plenty of time for them to grow.
AriAlex
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Yes, there's still plenty of time for them to grow.
Thank you
AriAlex
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rick Ape)
Boobs come in all shapes and sizes. Contrary to what you may see on TV, in magazines and on Instagram, they are not the be all and end all of physical attraction so be happy with yourself and what mother nature gives you.
I’ll try aha, thanks
AriAlex
Rep:
?
(Original post by za45)
dont worry, good things take time.
stay calm and love yourself for who you are
You are you and thats your power.
Thank you
ImAGiraffe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
My boobs are well tiny, hated it at first but now I love it. Hopefully you’ll grow to love them too. You get to wear cute bralettes, sleep on your stomach, less back pain, not wear a bra unnoticeably, hug people easier, squeeze past people without boobing them.
Perks to all sizes really, don’t worry. Small boobs aren’t the end of the world and, when you’re older if it’s something that really negatively impacts your self esteem (and I’d only recommend this at an extreme) then getting implants is nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you won’t need that though
AriAlex
Rep:
?
(Original post by ImAGiraffe)
My boobs are well tiny, hated it at first but now I love it. Hopefully you’ll grow to love them too. You get to wear cute bralettes, sleep on your stomach, less back pain, not wear a bra unnoticeably, hug people easier, squeeze past people without boobing them.
Perks to all sizes really, don’t worry. Small boobs aren’t the end of the world and, when you’re older if it’s something that really negatively impacts your self esteem (and I’d only recommend this at an extreme) then getting implants is nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you won’t need that though
Yeh that’s true, having small boobs does have a lot of benefits, I only really wish I had bigger cos I get called trans and stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (496)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.18%
No- I want it (235)
28.31%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.75%

Watched Threads