What tips can you give to us '20 leavers who will sit GCSE's next summer?

Watch
mhwmiracle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Some people said that they hardly even revised and pulled out with 6's-9's and honestly i dont know if i really need to put a huuuge amount of effort in, and can sommeoneplease send their notes g
gcse pe-edexcel
chem,bio,physics-aqa
english lang and lit-aqa
maths-aqa i think i'll double check (higher)
dmc-v
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Firstly make your own notes, and in your own words: It'll help you so much more than copying other notes will.

Secondly, don't burn yourself out revising. Little and often works tremendously and revision cards are the perfect delivery method of that.

Just remember, getting perfect grades doesn't matter, once you pass you have the GCSE and grades literally mean nothing.

Good Luck.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Try not to overwork yourself - it will get difficult nearer the exams but it's manageable if you give yourself enough time during revision periods.

Definitely have a look at the year 11 forum
mxo.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It honestly depends on your ability. Try your personal best, don’t overwork yourself but make sure you come out of exams knowing that you tried. Don’t go revising loads on the subjects you’re confident at, target your revision at your weakest subjects. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (135)
58.7%
No (52)
22.61%
Not sure (43)
18.7%

Watched Threads