dnhsgsh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So.... Does anyone do or has already done edexcel citzenship? i was wondering if you have any revision techniques that are useful? also if you have any notes on theme c that would be great as my teacher wasnt here and therefore didnt learn it... thanks in advance
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dnhsgsh)
So.... Does anyone do or has already done edexcel citzenship? i was wondering if you have any revision techniques that are useful? also if you have any notes on theme c that would be great as my teacher wasnt here and therefore didnt learn it... thanks in advance
Hello,

I know a few people that studied citizenship at GCSE, I can see if they will be willing to send you their revision technique document?

Have you gone through past papers and examiner reports yet? - it might be worth doing this, to get an understanding of the questions you'll be asked.
dnhsgsh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Hello,

I know a few people that studied citizenship at GCSE, I can see if they will be willing to send you their revision technique document?

Have you gone through past papers and examiner reports yet? - it might be worth doing this, to get an understanding of the questions you'll be asked.
That would be great! i haven't tried that yet but i sure will. Thanks
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dnhsgsh)
That would be great! i haven't tried that yet but i sure will. Thanks
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (123)
62.76%
I don't have everything I need (73)
37.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise