For the first time in 2 years I seen my boyfriend with a shirt off, and I got uncomf? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I feel really **** for saying this and I don’t know why it’s bothering me!
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years- and in that time I have NEVER seen him without a shirt off. He always wears long sleeves, we have sex with the lights on and always clothed.
I always felt like there was something missing in our relationship. Until now, I know what is.
For the first time, I seen it off because I begged him to take it off. I mean sitting there for 5 minutes begging him.
He finally did I feel so ****ing **** for feeling the way I do. He is overweight (I already knew this in a way, but clothing can hide a lot) and I can see his skin because of how hairy he is. - this is a major turn off for me.
2 years. I’m not saying I feel lied to, but 2 years and I finally see all of him.
I feel uncomfortable after seeing it because my attraction has dimmed. - he is not interested in exercing so forget asking if we can start eating healthier and working out together
He won’t remove his hair either; this was a conversation on a different day.
What do I do?? I feel so ****
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Sorry ** I meant we have sex with the lights off **
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This has got me wondering whether there actually are any couples who have had sex for that long and haven't seen each other naked
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You obviously must’ve gotten a feel for his body atleast so I’m not sure why you’re so surprised. It’s weird how quick people can go from 1 to 0 over little things.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Why should he put up with uncomfortable itching because you want him to remove the hair? If you don’t fancy him, then end it for his sake. I find your attitude a bit disgusting to be honest - no wonder he was so reluctant to remove his top. Just leave him and stop bullying him.
marrimerro
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It sounds like you're not actually attracted to him. Do him a favour and break up with him.

You aren't comfortable with his weight or hair, and he shouldn't have to change for your preference.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly I don’t get why guys get agggrsice on threads like this when majority of the time if the girl they’re dating was unattractive to them they would be as shallow.

Initial Physical attraction is important in a relationship and tbh the weight thing is concerning.

If he’s overweight, he needs to lose weight not for you but his health too.

I would say break up cos he’s not comparatively with ur standards and it’s unfair for him to continue to invest in a relationship where someone isn’t really attracted to him.

There’s nothing wrong with finding someone not attractive idk why ppl make it a big deal no here.

“So shallow” when they themselves have at least some physical standards too.

But break up, not just for you but for him. Ur wasting both ur times.
Rohit_Rocks10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It’s just sad that most relationships nowadays only work due to physical attraction and sex. But I mean what can you do about it anyway. If you don’t feel attracted anymore, just breakup with him and move on 🤷*♂️
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry ** I meant we have sex with the lights off **
If you are not trolling then this is odd. You both must have body and intimacy issues. Why did you allow this for 2 years? did you have your clothes on as well? If you dont like him then dump him
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
Asking for myself but if someone does have a lot of hair down there (arse crack etc) how would they get rid of it
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Asking for myself but if someone does have a lot of hair down there (arse crack etc) how would they get rid of it
Nair cream, waxing? google it?
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Back sack and crack - wax it or go for permanent hair removal
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly I don’t get why guys get agggrsice on threads like this when majority of the time if the girl they’re dating was unattractive to them they would be as shallow.

Initial Physical attraction is important in a relationship and tbh the weight thing is concerning.

If he’s overweight, he needs to lose weight not for you but his health too.

I would say break up cos he’s not comparatively with ur standards and it’s unfair for him to continue to invest in a relationship where someone isn’t really attracted to him.

There’s nothing wrong with finding someone not attractive idk why ppl make it a big deal no here.

“So shallow” when they themselves have at least some physical standards too.

But break up, not just for you but for him. Ur wasting both ur times.
The OP must have know that he was overweight and she must have had more than an inkling that he was hairy. She said that she feels like he lied to her. Honestly, she sounds like a narcissistic nightmare. Please dump him for his own good.
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rohit_Rocks10)
It’s just sad that most relationships nowadays only work due to physical attraction and sex. But I mean what can you do about it anyway. If you don’t feel attracted anymore, just breakup with him and move on 🤷*♂️
Nowadays

its literally always been the case
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads