Turn on thread page Beta

Lol Found this OLD story I wrote ...About Shakespeare and Shane watch

ReputationRep:
    Before you read this, I just want to say that I do not believe in re-incarnation.

I just thought maybe youd like to hear this.

After receiving homework everyday from college, I got fed up and so decided to do my own homework and research.
    I looked at magazine articles, Internet websites, and family trees and extracted the right information needed.
    After doing this for several weeks now, I found the details needed and now have completed my study.
    And the RESULTS!!!

Well, my dad and my family told me a true story about our ancestors. In (a country) where some of my dads family live, there they have our family tree of now 550 years. My dad brought it home and typed it up in English so we could understand, he also told me a few stories about our ancestors.

So I discovered that 400 years ago. There was a war between 2 countries in South Asia (where most of my ancestors lived.) Killing thousands of people, mostly mothers and fathers. Leaving the children without any parents. So some European countries took these families less children and introduced them to work and slavery, but rich families, who took care of them, adopted most of them.
    Only a few were sent to Britain and Ireland and in those days both countries hated each other after the war of the Protestants and Catholics. It was the Elizabethan times.
    A very rich British English family living in Ireland wanted to adopt one of these children, by the goodness of their hearts. They wanted someone who wasnt too young, educated and could speak clear English. The girl chosen was my ancestor called Saba (the right spelling of my name) Abdul. She lived with them from the age of 10 and died tragically at the age of 19.
    No one knows for sure how she died, but they do know that in those 9 years she had a baby, but the father (of the baby) his name was never mentioned and never passed down.
    This baby who is my Great great great great great great great great Granddad got taken care of by Sabas adopted parents, the baby grew up with the name Abdul (his mums surname) and as the father of the baby was unknown, they called him Abdul (my surname.)
    He got married and had kids and so on and so part of my family were living in Ireland and who ever was his father was probably Irish and if you think about it someone in Ireland is related to me.
    But no one knew who is father was, neither did he and up to today my family still dont know how Saba died.

The above was all true, but I think I know how she died and who was the father of the baby.
    This is my conclusion!!!

Saba Abdul grew up as a protestant, because her adopted parents were. She didnt go to school but studied at home. Her tutor was the brilliant William Shakespeare who was a true friend of her adoptive parents. She had everything she wanted. But living in Ireland meant that she wasnt allowed any contact with the Irish and had to stay home as her adopted parents thought that Irish people were bad and Ireland was full of prostitutes, farmers and gypsies (the reason they were living their was because they had control of part of Ireland.)
    At the age of 17, knowing that they werent her real parents she never listened to them. She loved singing, but didnt have a good voice and so she wrote the lyrics and played the piano with the help of William Shakespeare. Her adopted dad hated music, and whenever she played the piano, hed scream at her and say you act like the Irish.
    Saba knew what was right and and wrong, and in Ireland sex before marriage was a real crime. Her mates were gypsies, whod explore Ireland and sing and dance. Shed join in in front of small audiences to boost her confidence.
    Her adopted parents never knew about her running off with her gypsy pals who were Irish as William S always covered up for her.
    Anyway it has to happen (Shane of course)
    Saba falls in love at first sight with an Irish guy named SHANE FILAN. He was part of the audience and watched her as she danced. They met up afterwards while he was singing. He had a brilliant voice. So they both decided to team up and Saba wrote and played their music, while he sang the lyrics. He began to like her a lot. But he was the son of one of the richest Irish families in the country and his dad and her dad were worst enemies.
    Neway Shane realised dat Saba really cared for him even though he was 6 years older than her, he grew a big passion for her. They both told each other and decided to arrange a wedding so they wouldnt get any bother from their families. But they needed witnesses. Soon enough William S found out as Shane used to climb up her balcony and spend the night with her. He kept it a secret with them and started writing his own poetry and stories. He asked Saba for a girls name and asked Shane for a boys name. Then he wrote a book called Romeo and Juliet based on Shane and Saba, but they didnt know that. William S and Shanes best friend Bryan McFadden were there witnesses and they both got secretly married. Saba spent most of her time with her husband in Bryans place. They decided they were going to run away and have 3 children together. Bryan got jealous because he wanted Shane and always had a heart for him. He spread their news and soon enough the whole country was after them for having sex before marriage, not knowing they were already married. Bryan rapes Saba, and everyone thinks its Shanes child, no one would listen to them. They decided to burn Shane and after Saba giving birth to a baby boy, they throw her in the fire with him and pretend to the rest of the country that they were witches practicing black magic.
    Bryan puts a curse on the two bodies that their souls will be re born into there next generations after 400 years from then. Then he will be re born again and try to win Shanes heart and kill Saba himself.

So if this is true, I believe dat well Shane and me we were meant to be and in fact Bryan is related to me???
    And if this is really true I better beware of Bryan and me and Shane well if we get together, were going to probably cause trouble again. But I love him.
    And it so happens dat ha youll never no.
    Thanx for reading my study, I would like to hear a comment thankyou.
    Email me on [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    "Before you read this...."

is about as far as i got.

care to summarise?

ReputationRep:
    cant be bothered, I just pasted this from another board to this, lol, its like 3 years old this.

Wow. That's really, really bad. I mean that's all total crap. You should never write again. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Wow. That's really, really bad. I mean that's all total crap. You should never write again. Ever.
    harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)

thanks, yeh I was like 15 then. lol. U didnt read it :rolleyes:

(Original post by technik)
    harsh.
    To be honest I didn't even read as far as you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    To be honest I didn't even read as far as you did.
    harsh²

harsh²
    You have a problem with this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    someones moody today.

nope
    I wont have to go aikido on your ass then. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're an incredibly disturbing woman.

(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    You're an incredibly disturbing woman.
    Haha, I remember you.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm let me think a thread buy blueangel with the words shane.......will i read it? do i want to die a terrible and painfull death? do i actually care? hmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I know about Shane, doesn't everybody but who does this William Shakespeare play for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    So if this is true, I believe dat well Shane and me we were meant to be and in fact Bryan is related to me???
    And if this is really true I better beware of Bryan and me and Shane well if we get together, were going to probably cause trouble again. But I love him.
    Did you seriously believe this??

ReputationRep:
    One slight problem with the story...

She couldn't have been learning to play the piano, because they didn't exist in Elizabethan times! It would have had to be the harpsichord, spinet, virginals or clavichord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Before you read this, I just want to say that I do not believe in re-incarnation.

I just thought maybe youd like to hear this.

After receiving homework everyday from college, I got fed up and so decided to do my own homework and research.
    I looked at magazine articles, Internet websites, and family trees and extracted the right information needed.
    After doing this for several weeks now, I found the details needed and now have completed my study.
    And the RESULTS!!!

Well, my dad and my family told me a true story about our ancestors. In (a country) where some of my dads family live, there they have our family tree of now 550 years. My dad brought it home and typed it up in English so we could understand, he also told me a few stories about our ancestors.

So I discovered that 400 years ago. There was a war between 2 countries in South Asia (where most of my ancestors lived.) Killing thousands of people, mostly mothers and fathers. Leaving the children without any parents. So some European countries took these families less children and introduced them to work and slavery, but rich families, who took care of them, adopted most of them.
    Only a few were sent to Britain and Ireland and in those days both countries hated each other after the war of the Protestants and Catholics. It was the Elizabethan times.
    A very rich British English family living in Ireland wanted to adopt one of these children, by the goodness of their hearts. They wanted someone who wasnt too young, educated and could speak clear English. The girl chosen was my ancestor called Saba (the right spelling of my name) Abdul. She lived with them from the age of 10 and died tragically at the age of 19.
    No one knows for sure how she died, but they do know that in those 9 years she had a baby, but the father (of the baby) his name was never mentioned and never passed down.
    This baby who is my Great great great great great great great great Granddad got taken care of by Sabas adopted parents, the baby grew up with the name Abdul (his mums surname) and as the father of the baby was unknown, they called him Abdul (my surname.)
    He got married and had kids and so on and so part of my family were living in Ireland and who ever was his father was probably Irish and if you think about it someone in Ireland is related to me.
    But no one knew who is father was, neither did he and up to today my family still dont know how Saba died.

The above was all true, but I think I know how she died and who was the father of the baby.
    This is my conclusion!!!

Saba Abdul grew up as a protestant, because her adopted parents were. She didnt go to school but studied at home. Her tutor was the brilliant William Shakespeare who was a true friend of her adoptive parents. She had everything she wanted. But living in Ireland meant that she wasnt allowed any contact with the Irish and had to stay home as her adopted parents thought that Irish people were bad and Ireland was full of prostitutes, farmers and gypsies (the reason they were living their was because they had control of part of Ireland.)
    At the age of 17, knowing that they werent her real parents she never listened to them. She loved singing, but didnt have a good voice and so she wrote the lyrics and played the piano with the help of William Shakespeare. Her adopted dad hated music, and whenever she played the piano, hed scream at her and say you act like the Irish.
    Saba knew what was right and and wrong, and in Ireland sex before marriage was a real crime. Her mates were gypsies, whod explore Ireland and sing and dance. Shed join in in front of small audiences to boost her confidence.
    Her adopted parents never knew about her running off with her gypsy pals who were Irish as William S always covered up for her.
    Anyway it has to happen (Shane of course)
    Saba falls in love at first sight with an Irish guy named SHANE FILAN. He was part of the audience and watched her as she danced. They met up afterwards while he was singing. He had a brilliant voice. So they both decided to team up and Saba wrote and played their music, while he sang the lyrics. He began to like her a lot. But he was the son of one of the richest Irish families in the country and his dad and her dad were worst enemies.
    Neway Shane realised dat Saba really cared for him even though he was 6 years older than her, he grew a big passion for her. They both told each other and decided to arrange a wedding so they wouldnt get any bother from their families. But they needed witnesses. Soon enough William S found out as Shane used to climb up her balcony and spend the night with her. He kept it a secret with them and started writing his own poetry and stories. He asked Saba for a girls name and asked Shane for a boys name. Then he wrote a book called Romeo and Juliet based on Shane and Saba, but they didnt know that. William S and Shanes best friend Bryan McFadden were there witnesses and they both got secretly married. Saba spent most of her time with her husband in Bryans place. They decided they were going to run away and have 3 children together. Bryan got jealous because he wanted Shane and always had a heart for him. He spread their news and soon enough the whole country was after them for having sex before marriage, not knowing they were already married. Bryan rapes Saba, and everyone thinks its Shanes child, no one would listen to them. They decided to burn Shane and after Saba giving birth to a baby boy, they throw her in the fire with him and pretend to the rest of the country that they were witches practicing black magic.
    Bryan puts a curse on the two bodies that their souls will be re born into there next generations after 400 years from then. Then he will be re born again and try to win Shanes heart and kill Saba himself.

I didn't bother to read any of this; but please don't sully the English literary canon with your peculiar brand of sycophantism.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear God...

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.