Willis Towers Watson (WTW) 2019/2020 Video interview? Watch

Dragonaf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I've been invited to do the online interview. Has anyone done it before/know the questions?
FalloutZappy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What type of interview? video or phone call... because they get you on the interview questions.
Dragonaf
Rep:
?
(Original post by FalloutZappy)
What type of interview? video or phone call... because they get you on the interview questions.
Video interview
FalloutZappy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ahh, always prep the type of questions they will ask prior to the job role. Like experiences, weakness and strengths. They always pick you up on questions and experiences sadly.Out of that i cannot help you unless you mention what type of job. Or you could ask their recruitment team on information to prep.
Dragonaf
Rep:
?
(Original post by FalloutZappy)
Ahh, always prep the type of questions they will ask prior to the job role. Like experiences, weakness and strengths. They always pick you up on questions and experiences sadly.Out of that i cannot help you unless you mention what type of job. Or you could ask their recruitment team on information to prep.
Actuarial - retirement

they do provide some information and say that the practice will be similar questions:

1) Explain why your background and experience would be a good fit for this job.

2) Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?

3) Describe a difficult task you were faced with and how you addressed it.
Hopps
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heya, sorry just seen this. I did my video interview for the same role (Manchester) on 19/9/19 and havn't heard back yet. Have you heard anything?
cheeseballz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did my video interview on 4th October and still heard nothing back as well.

Anyone have an idea when interviews/AC's are taking place or how long they take to get back to you after video interview
Hopps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cheeseballz)
I did my video interview on 4th October and still heard nothing back as well.

Anyone have an idea when interviews/AC's are taking place or how long they take to get back to you after video interview
Heya! Where else have you applied for?
cheeseballz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hopps)
Heya! Where else have you applied for?
Applying for Actuarial roles, so far i've applied to: AON, Mazars, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Pwc, Willis Towers Watson & Emerald.
How about you?
Hopps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Applying for Actuarial roles, so far i've applied to: AON, Mazars, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Pwc, Willis Towers Watson & Emerald.
How about you?
Quite a few then haha. Yeah I’m applying for actuarial roles too. EY, Deloitte, Willis Towers Watson, Barnett Waddingham and LCP. Also applied for PwC but certain I failed the games based assessment lol
cheeseballz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hopps)
Quite a few then haha. Yeah I’m applying for actuarial roles too. EY, Deloitte, Willis Towers Watson, Barnett Waddingham and LCP. Also applied for PwC but certain I failed the games based assessment lol
Yeah it's a numbers game ain't it ahahha, hopefully one of them will take me if I apply for enough. Never even heard of Barnett Waddingham or LCP before. I haven't bothered with the Pwc game thingy yet as it's not rolling recruitment, they wait until application deadline is closed before reviewing everyone. What was so hard about it?
Hopps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it's a numbers game ain't it ahahha, hopefully one of them will take me if I apply for enough. Never even heard of Barnett Waddingham or LCP before. I haven't bothered with the Pwc game thingy yet as it's not rolling recruitment, they wait until application deadline is closed before reviewing everyone. What was so hard about it?
It’s kinda just really basic tasks but you’ve got to think about the statistics and probability behind it in order to do well, like how many times to pump a balloon before it pops and stuff.
karishmapatel26
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys! Ive just heard back from WTW on my vid interview, somehow managed to get it! Its for the talent consulting role, what have you guys applied for?
cheeseballz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by karishmapatel26)
Hey guys! Ive just heard back from WTW on my vid interview, somehow managed to get it! Its for the talent consulting role, what have you guys applied for?
Ahhh that makes me nervous haha, I haven't heard anything, when did you sit yours?

I've applied for reinsurance actuary
cheeseballz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations also !!
yoyo212121
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just heard back from WTW about the vid interview, I did it two weeks ago. They've told me I've passed, but not sure if that actually guarantees a place at the AC though.I think when your hear back will purely just depend on what line you've applied for.For those still having to do the vid interview, one of my questions was definitely about my experience so just make sure you get that sorted
cheeseballz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yoyo212121)
Just heard back from WTW about the vid interview, I did it two weeks ago. They've told me I've passed, but not sure if that actually guarantees a place at the AC though.I think when your hear back will purely just depend on what line you've applied for.For those still having to do the vid interview, one of my questions was definitely about my experience so just make sure you get that sorted
Congrats mate. What role did you apply for?
pav.d
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I've just been invited to do the video interview for the Actuarial - Retirement program. I was wondering if anyone knows whether the questions are the same as last year? Thanks in advance
yoyo212121
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats mate. What role did you apply for?
Cheers pal, it was for the rewards analyst programme
2020grad
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yoyo212121)
Congratulations! have you heard back from them about AC or have they said anything about how long before they respond?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.77%
No (69)
11.44%
I'm not old enough (252)
41.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed