Returning an item Watch

Leahmitch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I made a hoodie on street shirts and when it can to me the printing was not what I was expecting. Also the size of the print on the hoodie was much smaller than how I created it on line.Should I have to pay to return the item.
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have a look at the returns policy for the company; that will tell you about whether there is a cost for postage.
Leahmitch
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Have a look at the returns policy for the company; that will tell you about whether there is a cost for postage.
You have to pay for returning it but technically should I have to pay considering that the item isn’t how I designed it?
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's explained in the FAQs.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Leahmitch)
You have to pay for returning it but technically should I have to pay considering that the item isn’t how I designed it?
Technically is irrelevant, you will have to pay if they state that.
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe you need to pay. Ask the concerned person for details.
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Leahmitch)
If their website significantly misrepresented what you actually got, I'd not want to pay the return shipping either. Did you take a screenshot?
vicvic38
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Which company is it?

For some it really is not worth the hassle of a return. I'd look up reports of their returns.

If its ASOS or something though, they are really good with returns.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RogerOxon)
If their website significantly misrepresented what you actually got, I'd not want to pay the return shipping either. Did you take a screenshot?
It explains on the site's FAQs about how the size of printing can vary. They'll sort out any issues with faults, but as items are personalised they can't be resold, so caveat emptor...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.04%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.21%

Watched Threads