Hamza786??
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi I’m a fresher coming the Uni on the 21st. I’m excited to be honest, but my only issue is that I don’t know anyone else going there. I’m aware every new student is thrown into the same boat, but I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me, a bit nervous about the first week, you might want to meet up when we get there, just so we both already know someone when we get there. If it helps, if anyone’s a first year law student then we’ll be doing the same course anyway. Thank you guys,
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Message people on your courses/in your flat privately and make friends with them. It works - I’ve already made 2 friends this way and I haven’t started yet
University of Leicester
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Hamza786,

We are so glad you are excited to be joining us, we can't wait to meet you!

Starting University is an extremely exciting time but can also be nerve racking.

Have you joined our 'Welcome to University of Leicester 2019' Facebook group yet? You will be able to chat to over 1,000 students in the same position as you, with many of them being Law students.

- Melissa
Hamza786??
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Message people on your courses/in your flat privately and make friends with them. It works - I’ve already made 2 friends this way and I haven’t started yet
Hi - how have you been able to message people in your flat or course before getting there? Thank you for replying
Last edited by Hamza786??; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hamza786??)
Hi - how have you been able to message people in your flat or course before getting there? Thank you for replying
Facebook
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days - #LaunchYourself at Leicester Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads