Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

A really weird question to ask but i had unprotected sex and i think he came inside me. He wasn’t much if a moaner so it was hard to tell if he came or not. When we had finished having sex his erection went down and he asked me to lick his **** clean 🤦🏽*♀️ It was a different taste. I’ve never had a lads *** in my mouth before so i don’t know the taste. I’m worried he did *** inside me. Could someone help me out with an answer please.
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Kinda your fault for having unprotected sex I guess :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
That i know for sure, but i just need to know if i’m honest.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That i know for sure, but i just need to know if i’m honest.
And how are we supposed to know?
Anonymous #1
It was just a question, some helpful information would nice
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It was just a question, some helpful information would nice
We don't know enough. No way we can actually say.

Did he? Probably. But can we say for certain either way? Nope
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

A really weird question to ask but i had unprotected sex and i think he came inside me. He wasn’t much if a moaner so it was hard to tell if he came or not. When we had finished having sex his erection went down and he asked me to lick his **** clean 🤦🏽*♀️ It was a different taste. I’ve never had a lads *** in my mouth before so i don’t know the taste. I’m worried he did *** inside me. Could someone help me out with an answer please.
I would consider taking emergency contraception to be safe
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
We don't know enough. No way we can actually say.

Did he? Probably. But can we say for certain either way? Nope
What other information would you need to know to be able to give more liable answer?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
How can we possibly know lmao? Just take a pill
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What other information would you need to know to be able to give more liable answer?
Tbf, there's nothing. I would have thought you'd notice more things, but you didn't.

I don't quite know how you didn't... But that's a different matter.

You have to assume he did, especially with his behaviour afterwards.
Anonymous #1
How can we possibly know lmao? Just take a pill
Not possible it was last Saturday this happened. My own fault, that i know. Just needed to know more if his erection doing down and liquid on his **** tasting different mean’t maybe the likelihood was that he had
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
Tbf, there's nothing. I would have thought you'd notice more things, but you didn't.

I don't quite know how you didn't... But that's a different matter.

You have to assume he did, especially with his behaviour afterwards.
I was quite drunk and not thinking straight. Not my finest moment i must say. But no fault then my own
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was quite drunk and not thinking straight. Not my finest moment i must say. But no fault then my own
Both to blame in different ways
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
He definitely came
helicopterparent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You are too late now to take the morning after pill if it happened on Saturday.
What a fool, you also need to have a sexual health check.
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Report 4 weeks ago
How are we meant to know if he came inside you? Go and take the morning after pill and don’t be so irresponsible in the future.

EDIT: too late to take the morning after pill now. Go to the nearest sexual health clinic and get yourself tested and invest in some contraceptives. And get a pregnancy test done in a few weeks as well. Idiot.
KEATA
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

go and get the day after pill, dont stress to much but do that and it will be ok
helicopterparent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Boring comment alert.
I am so concerned about the amount of young people who continue to have unprotected sex. HIV has not disappeared and chlamydia and gonorrhoea at their worst levels in years.
If you are confident enough to have sex, be confident enough to respect your bodies and wear a bloody condom.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KEATA)
go and get the day after pill, dont stress to much but do that and it will be ok
I would but as stated above i’m a fool, idiot and irresponsible. It to late to get the morning after pill
petebee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd be more worried about what STDs you could have caught if you don't end up pregnant. Clearly this guy puts it about unprotected all the time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads