Teesside University 2020 postgraduate applicant chat Watch

Teesside University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is your place to ask us questions and chat with other postgraduate applicants in preparation for 2020 entry
Postgraduate study
Fees
Funding
Book an open day
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Upcoming open days

Saturday 16 November 2019, 9.00am - 3.00pm
Saturday 28 March 2020, 10.00am - 2.00pm
Saturday 27 June 2020, 9.00am - 3.00pm

Book here
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Good luck to everyone applying! :rave:

:woo: For more applicant threads, please check this huge list HERE! :woo:

04MR17 Puddles the Monkey
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there

The next postgraduate open day here at Teesside is Saturday 16 November 2019, 9.00am - 3.00pm

Join us by booking a place here
lucy_O_987
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello, I have a place on the MSc Dietetics course starting January 2020. I’m looking for accommodation which I’d hopefully like to be a private house share. If anyone is in a similar position either on my course or another postgraduate or if knows of any spare rooms available then please let me know! ☺️
DisKosh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lucy_O_987)
Hello, I have a place on the MSc Dietetics course starting January 2020. I’m looking for accommodation which I’d hopefully like to be a private house share. If anyone is in a similar position either on my course or another postgraduate or if knows of any spare rooms available then please let me know! ☺️
I'm starting nursing at the same time. I'm also looking to move. 🙂
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Great to see so many of you at our open day on Saturday we hope you got the information you needed about postgraduate study at Teesside. Please get in touch if you missed anything or have any questions.

The next postgraduate open day is 28 March 2020
Steph.A
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is just not fair. I am really sad writing this. After so much preparation, the stress,the headache. I don't think the school understands the stress an international student go through. I have paid my tuition fee, hoping to send a mail to the school to confirm my payment only to get the depressing email that i cannot resume in january. Please something should be done about this, why give unconditional offer when they are not sure of the spaces available. Please do something. Please!!!!!

(Original post by Teesside University)
This is your place to ask us questions and chat with other postgraduate applicants in preparation for 2020 entry
Postgraduate study
Fees
Funding
Book an open day
maymay4567
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Me too. They need to be sued!
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Steph.A)
This is just not fair. I am really sad writing this. After so much preparation, the stress,the headache. I don't think the school understands the stress an international student go through. I have paid my tuition fee, hoping to send a mail to the school to confirm my payment only to get the depressing email that i cannot resume in january. Please something should be done about this, why give unconditional offer when they are not sure of the spaces available. Please do something. Please!!!!!
Hi Steph.A

I've responded to your direct message and passed your information on to the international team. The team will be in touch to assist. If you'd like to contact us in the meantime please do so via [email protected] uk.

Thanks
Last edited by Teesside University; 1 week ago
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by maymay4567)
Me too. They need to be sued!
Hi maymay4567

Please contact us via [email protected] uk so we can help.

Many thanks.
Last edited by Teesside University; 1 week ago
maymay4567
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Teesside University)
Hi Steph.A

I've responded to your direct message and passed your information on to the international team. The team will be in touch to assist. If you'd like to contact us in the meantime please do so via [email protected] uk.

Thanks
I called you guys and you still didn't do anything about it. Stop trying to make it look like you are doing something about it when you aren't
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by maymay4567)
I called you guys and you still didn't do anything about it. Stop trying to make it look like you are doing something about it when you aren't
Hi maymay4567

Please phone +44 (0) 1642 738900 or email [email protected] k and one of our International Enrolment Advisers will help you. Alternatively, if you want to PM me your applicant ID number and name then I can ask one of our managers to look into your application for you and they will follow-up with you directly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 11 Jan '20
  • Teesside University
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    Sat, 28 Mar '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads