Anne_75110
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Okay this question is a bit late but I only got my results today because I’ve been on holiday until recently and I already checked UCAS and they said I passed and got in my uni (I’m doing a deferred year). I do NQF BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science along with Psychology. In my results for Applied Science it said that my overall grade is D* (I’m quite proud) with 162/195 points but when I asked other that were in the same class as I their overall grades were two (like DM) and mine is only 1 and I’m confused about what that means. What about my other grade doesn’t that mean I got double D* or something else.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anne_75110)
Okay this question is a bit late but I only got my results today because I’ve been on holiday until recently and I already checked UCAS and they said I passed and got in my uni (I’m doing a deferred year). I do NQF BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science along with Psychology. In my results for Applied Science it said that my overall grade is D* (I’m quite proud) with 162/195 points but when I asked other that were in the same class as I their overall grades were two (like DM) and mine is only 1 and I’m confused about what that means. What about my other grade doesn’t that mean I got double D* or something else.
Yes the amount of letters refers to whether you were doing the subsid diploma , the diploma or the extended diploma. {Presumably you were doing the same?
Anne_75110
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Yes the amount of letters refers to whether you were doing the subsid diploma , the diploma or the extended diploma. {Presumably you were doing the same?
A friend of mine was doing the same subject we are literally classmates and he got two grades which is DM and I only got one and I’m confused on what that’s supposed to mean.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anne_75110)
A friend of mine was doing the same subject we are literally classmates and he got two grades which is DM and I only got one and I’m confused on what that’s supposed to mean.
You will need to check with the college or your tutor or the exam officer. It would indicate to me you had done the extended cert or the subsid diploma.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.88%
No I haven't decided yet (49)
21.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.14%

Watched Threads