dee2500
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm an international student looking to find a job in marketing after my degree. I constantly look at employment websites but are there any more tips or ways I can look for more opportunities? or even connect with professionals other than LinkedIn?
I don't mind doing a paid internship too!
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dee2500)
I'm an international student looking to find a job in marketing after my degree. I constantly look at employment websites but are there any more tips or ways I can look for more opportunities? or even connect with professionals other than LinkedIn?
I don't mind doing a paid internship too!
Which websiteare you looking at and have you gotten interviewed for any positions you've applied to? There are so many marketing jobs being advertised on indeed and linked in (e.g. Starcom are always hiring) in London.
DuckDodgers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
When you say 'paid' how much remuneration would you expect to receive?

I would like to vouch for workinstartups.com as many companies on there tend to be flexible, but it's also true that the internships don't pay much. I posted here (I think) about a position I was offered and it only paid £500 p/m which is wholly unfeasible if you don't have savings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads