00pppp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am currently studying a multi faceted accounting course at the university of York. However, due to the simple fact that it is missing a significant amount of accounting accreditation, I am seriously considering a transfer to Lancaster university. Based on my current grades and course, would this transfer be possible?
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 00pppp)
I am currently studying a multi faceted accounting course at the university of York. However, due to the simple fact that it is missing a significant amount of accounting accreditation, I am seriously considering a transfer to Lancaster university. Based on my current grades and course, would this transfer be possible?
Hello,
Transferring can be tricky but not impossible, get in touch with someone at accounting admissions asap to see what you can do: [email protected]. Make sure you let them know exactly what course you're in, what year, which modules you've studied and your grades!
Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions,
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
00pppp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hello,
Transferring can be tricky but not impossible, get in touch with someone at accounting admissions asap to see what you can do: [email protected]. Make sure you let them know exactly what course you're in, what year, which modules you've studied and your grades!
Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions,
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Thank you for your response Charlotte. Would a first year transfer be possible?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How can Charlotte possibly say when you haven't even told us anything about your grades? The best thing is to email Admissions and give them all your information, as Charlotte suggested
00pppp
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
How can Charlotte possibly say when you haven't even told us anything about your grades? The best thing is to email Admissions and give them all your information, as Charlotte suggested
You're right. I'm waiting for their response now.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I only know one person who's transferred personally but they had to reapply through UCAS and then join in second year. It might be hard to transfer midway through a year but like I said it's best to get an answer from the experts!
Hopefully it all works out, it just might involve taking a bit of a gap year
Charlotte
00pppp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
I only know one person who's transferred personally but they had to reapply through UCAS and then join in second year. It might be hard to transfer midway through a year but like I said it's best to get an answer from the experts!
Hopefully it all works out, it just might involve taking a bit of a gap year
Charlotte
Fair enough. Hopefully it all works out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed