The Student Room Group

Dont know how to FEEEEL

So, I started working part time at this coffee shop and there's this cute girl but older than me, actually she's not the cutest but her personality really shines and I fell for her after many encounters where she made my heart skip a beat. The thing is, she is generally nice to almost, almost everyone. And did I mention that she smiles so brightly and I just adore that smile....But to be honest, it felt like we could be very good friends but I kinda wanna venture out abit but Im afraid of what's to come if I was the only onr who felt that way....dont know how to feel or react, any advices?
Reply 1
Perhaps hang out with her outside of work?
Reply 2
Only one way to find how she feels - ask her out. If she's already seeing someone or not interested, at least you'll know and won't spend your time mooning around or thinking 'if only'.

Why not suggest something to eat after work, or if you both have time off go for a walk in a park, or icecream, cinema to give you something to talk about afterwards. I would say go for a coffee to start with, but that's a bit of a busman's holiday! :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest