Do I try again with her? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
This girl and I have never been official but a few years ago we hooked up for a month (maybe like 12 times) and then didn't speak again for 3 years.

Last year I had a free house since my parents went on holiday so I told her to come over but nothing happened, we just chilled, there wasn't even much of a vibe, we just listened to music and ate. But I thought maybe that was up to nerves so I invited her again but the key point was that I told her that I only want her to come over to have sex so she still came the second time. This makes me think that was up for having sex initially but became nervous when she came over. So did I, as I made no moves and when she eventually did start becoming flirtatious and sexual, she had to leave.

So do I try again this year when my parents go on holiday. I don't want a relationship and she's fine with that as she came last time and she doesn't want to be with me either. Do I get her to come and make sure I make a move this time or do I just leave it and see someone else?
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's worth another go, it's likely that she'd be up for it and this arrangement would suit both of you. If she isn't up for it then move on
valentin2468
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This girl and I have never been official but a few years ago we hooked up for a month (maybe like 12 times) and then didn't speak again for 3 years.

Last year I had a free house since my parents went on holiday so I told her to come over but nothing happened, we just chilled, there wasn't even much of a vibe, we just listened to music and ate. But I thought maybe that was up to nerves so I invited her again but the key point was that I told her that I only want her to come over to have sex so she still came the second time. This makes me think that was up for having sex initially but became nervous when she came over. So did I, as I made no moves and when she eventually did start becoming flirtatious and sexual, she had to leave.

So do I try again this year when my parents go on holiday. I don't want a relationship and she's fine with that as she came last time and she doesn't want to be with me either. Do I get her to come and make sure I make a move this time or do I just leave it and see someone else?
she probably has the same intentions but nervous, but there is a chance shes not ready for that yet so just focus on her behaviour around you cause body language is important for a smooth running relationship (where things going in the right order where both parties are comfortable) if you really are getting annoyed and impatient, talk to her about it as she may want to talk aswell but nervous from there you will know whether its the right person for you. hope this helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.06%
Not great so far... (263)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.82%

Watched Threads