n_xldn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any ideas for an EPQ based on biology. I don't mind anything tbh as i want to see all the different topic ideas on biology but i have a broader interest on more of the genetics and physical side of biology e.g. the brain etc.
Please let me know your ideas i am waiting on some good ones.
ThePsychKid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by n_xldn)
Any ideas for an EPQ based on biology. I don't mind anything tbh as i want to see all the different topic ideas on biology but i have a broader interest on more of the genetics and physical side of biology e.g. the brain etc.
Please let me know your ideas i am waiting on some good ones.
How about doing your EPQ on autism? You could talk about different genes, hormones, etc that would lead to someone developing autism. I did my EPQ on that (though i never completed it lol). If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to get back to you ASAP
n_xldn
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThePsychKid)
How about doing your EPQ on autism? You could talk about different genes, hormones, etc that would lead to someone developing autism. I did my EPQ on that (though i never completed it lol). If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to get back to you ASAP
i like that idea. How would i collect primary data however?
ThePsychKid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by n_xldn)
i like that idea. How would i collect primary data however?
You could interview families or people who work in places where they deal with autistic kids but to be honest with you, I don't think you can realistically collect primary data for this topic if you choose to do it. I didn't collect primary data- mine was all secondary data. But its okay if you can't get primary data; just make sure you explain why you didn't collect primary data in your production log.
n_xldn
Rep:
?
Is it okay if you send me your epq, just for inspiration i promise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (173)
14.53%
I'm not sure (55)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (348)
29.22%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (580)
48.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed