(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Tag me please!
What subjects are you taking?
Idk who you are but good luck :wink:
Original post by Prussianxo
Idk who you are but good luck :wink:

Thank you! x :h:
How do you feel knowing that you wasted your entire day chasing something futile?

Will one word do for a response?

If you can manage that, you fool.

Will an emoji do?

If you can do that, you clown.

🤡

smh How will you redeem yourself then, you sloooooot? Speak and speak fast.

An all-nighter?

all.jpg

(post #8, dw I haven't forgotten you. Here I come, all night long)
Your posts are too funny 🤣🤣🤣
Your posts are too funny 🤣🤣🤣

Why you making me emotional? First nice thing I heard, since-

Ha ha, they are just being nice, you freak. Get back to work.
Where's the update?
Where's the update?

I am moved to tears (almost) because of how ashamed I am. So I did TWO hours of work yesterday, and later in the evening had my first bit of sugar (target was Friday) but you know how tempting Ben and Jerry's is, right? Anyways, so I had sugar in my system and I felt so lazy and a little sick so I went to bed. Oh I am so embarrassed.

Going to the library today, it WILL HAPPEN TODAY or I will ask Satan to take me, take me off the planet and into the darkness of hell, where sinners like me belong.

(I love you for checking up on me. xoxo)
Everyone needs a break sometimes and everyone fails at a goal that they have. What matters is your actions after. Hope you have a productive day today :smile:
Everyone needs a break sometimes and everyone fails at a goal that they have. What matters is your actions after. Hope you have a productive day today :smile:

Thank you! :h: x
Hope you have a lovely day too!
COLD SHOWERS ARE SO NICE! It hits you hard at the start but then you get used to it.

Also don't worry about not completing the full number of hours you set it will just stress you out endlessly. As long as you make progress that is the main thing
COLD SHOWERS ARE SO NICE! It hits you hard at the start but then you get used to it.

Also don't worry about not completing the full number of hours you set it will just stress you out endlessly. As long as you make progress that is the main thing

YES, FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS! Honestly, I now take them regularly, unless I am washing my hair.

Yes, I have realized that. Therefore, plan is to update on what I did, as opposed to set myself work and then not do it and then stress out. :h: Thank you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Well i try to but i get too cold to take them regularly but when i do i feel like I can conquer the world!

Also your spoiler didn't work on your latest post :redface:
Well i try to but i get too cold to take them regularly but when i do i feel like I can conquer the world!

Also your spoiler didn't work on your latest post :redface:

I know, reported the post. I am unable to edit or delete the post, for some odd reason. xo
(edited 4 years ago)
People would probably join as well :rofl:

My tsr is being weird as well they might be changing it up or something
(edited 4 years ago)
Oh god now i'm going to think about this article every time i have a shower that isn't freezing cold

You've got to remember the end goal and not focus on how you got there. I do believe everything happens for a reason and just because a certain uni is perceived as being good it may not be right for you as an individual :smile:
Oh god now i'm going to think about this article every time i have a shower that isn't freezing cold

You've got to remember the end goal and not focus on how you got there. I do believe everything happens for a reason and just because a certain uni is perceived as being good it may not be right for you as an individual :smile:

Yes, do! I am a little worried about recommending them all the time because my dad doesn't agree with me taking them. He thinks one day I will be hospitalized this winter because, in his words, I am "being reckless". Some think the benefits of cold showers are only supported by pseudoscience research. Whatever. They put me in a good mood so they must be right for me. :wink:

You are so kind for always encouraging me, I am not sure I am deserving of such thoughtfulness from you but I simply adore you for being so nice. x

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest