Honey007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi there!

I recently left nursing due to being unhappy in the course. I switched degrees but I finished the full first year of nursing including all three placements and portfolio / exams completed.

Super worried about Bursary repayments? I thought if you finished full terms you wouldn’t be asked to pay the money back. Now i’m not sure.

Any advice???? Thank you 😊
Last edited by Honey007; 4 months ago
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Honey007)
Hi there!

I recently left nursing due to being unhappy in the course. I switched degrees but I finished the full first year of nursing including all three placements and portfolio / exams completed.

Super worried about Bursary repayments? I thought if you finished full terms you wouldn’t be asked to pay the money back. Now i’m not sure.

Any advice???? Thank you 😊
Generally yes this is the case, however this can be influenced by your residency status and where in the UK you're studying. The best thing to do if you're worried is to get in touch with your funding body to double check whether or not you would be required to make repayments.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
24.74%
No, but I have thought about it (53)
27.32%
No (93)
47.94%

Watched Threads