Is this idea sensible for medicine EPQ

Watch this thread
ahmedh7989
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was wondering if doing the question "Does the NHS adequately protect whistleblowers" for my EPQ is a good idea for medicine or whether it is too controversial, especially as Universities will see my topic.
Nuttyy
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
It's an interesting topic. Don't worry about it being controversial, they won't mind (unless it's directly attacking the university lool).

I ask tho, does that topic seem like you'll be able to display your academic researching skills etc? Or will it mainly be opinion based? It doesn't matter if it falls into any category, as the admissions tutors just care about the grade.
ahmedh7989
Rep:
(Original post by Nuttyy)
It's an interesting topic. Don't worry about it being controversial, they won't mind (unless it's directly attacking the university lool).

I ask tho, does that topic seem like you'll be able to display your academic researching skills etc? Or will it mainly be opinion based? It doesn't matter if it falls into any category, as the admissions tutors just care about the grade.
Well, I hope to read books from former whistleblowers in the NHS as well as look at the current laws in the UK protecting whistleblowers and relevant case studies and then I guess form my own judgment at the end.
Nuttyy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ahmedh7989)
Well, I hope to read books from former whistleblowers in the NHS as well as look at the current laws in the UK protecting whistleblowers and relevant case studies and then I guess form my own judgment at the end.
How many words are allowed?
ahmedh7989
Rep:
(Original post by Nuttyy)
How many words are allowed?
I think about 5000 words give or take 5%
Nuttyy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ahmedh7989)
I think about 5000 words give or take 5%
If you're able to fill the words, then go for it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.09%
As I expected (46)
33.33%
Harder (49)
35.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.07%

Watched Threads