The Student Room Group

This site

In what way does this helps
Original post by Prithamahi
In what way does this helps

Well I use it for revision and studying help mainly
Depends what you want out of your time spent on there. There are many uses.

I use it primarily to track / blog about my studies.
(edited 4 years ago)
If you want any help with your relationship then this is the place to come.
Reply 4
The site exposes you to other students- many of which will be entering into the same mode/year of study as yourself.

So you have a great opportunity to discuss with other people doing the same course, or get advice from people who have sat the same examinations or who have knowledge in the area of your queries.
Reply 5
I suppose if you're looking for a virginity to take then TSR is perfect for you, we have virgins in abundance over here.
Search @PQ's post history. Plenty of help given over many years for people who are stuck and don't know what to do about their future.
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
Search @PQ's post history. Plenty of help given over many years for people who are stuck and don't know what to do about their future.

Yes but apart from that.
Search @Sir Cumference's post history. Plenty of help given over many years for people struggling with Maths questions or requiring other academic support.
Original post by Sir Cumference
Yes but apart from that.
I hadn't finished, don't interrupt. :colonhash:
Search @threeportdrift's post history. Plenty of help given over many years for people who need help with their careers, job applications etc. I wonder how many people got the job thanks to their advice.
These are the people who make TSR. Yes there are the fun parts too, conversations about TV, which TSR user you'd want to sleep with or what Boris Johnson's done next, but it's difficult to miss the support given by tonnes of people across Careers, Study Help and Universities in order to help others get to where they want to be in life.

/thread.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by The Mogg
I suppose if you're looking for a virginity to take then TSR is perfect for you, we have virgins in abundance over here.

FYI for the OP, TSR is not a dating site :nah:
Reply 13
Original post by Chronoscope

Yet.
on stackoverflow this thread would read "closed as too vague" and i think that's a good thing
Yet.

:perv: :nah:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by HoldThisL
on stackoverflow this thread would read "closed as too vague" and i think that's a good thing

I disagree. The moderation on that site is extremely annoying.
Reply 17

It might as well be though, with the amount of threads that are about finding girls etc

Yet.

In before "TSR Matches" becomes a thing.

People describe their ideal partner and get users suggested to them automatically.

How many will be disappointed that TSR Jessica is taken? :emo:
Reply 19
Original post by 04MR17
In before "TSR Matches" becomes a thing.

People describe their ideal partner and get users suggested to them automatically.

How many will be disappointed that TSR Jessica is taken? :emo:

Better idea than TSR Rewards IMO :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest