Law personal statement

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone help me please? I have no law experience in a solicitors or anything, no extra curriculars, volunteering, placement, nothing at all as I am home schooled, what do I put on my personal statement for law as I am not sure what to include, how long it should be, if I should reference things, please help me?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
You can read some books in your library or watch documentaries or videos about relevant law. You
could also watch some court cases at your local magistrate. These things are more better than extra curricular, volunteering experience or work experience because it shows your interest in the course rather than you have quality skills for a job in law.
Joleee
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
www.allaboutlaw.co.uk/stage/law-personal-statement/how-to-write-a-law-personal-statement

why do you want to study law? what do you understand about it? what makes you qualified to study at that institution?

demonstrate you are a good writer. an interesting and persuasive story will stand out against the boring personal statements with a list of extra curriculars.

there are heaps of examples online. find one that inspires you, then ask yourself why and re-create that sentiment.

you still have time to get experience tho, no?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
28.91%
It went fairly well (239)
47.33%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.25%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.51%

Watched Threads