The Student Room Group

Gcse

Hey im 18 and i have no gcses i would like to retake gcses as i want to change but i dont know how too i live in london north west can someone help And tell me what to do how to find places that will allow me to take gcses thank you
Original post by Euron12
Hey im 18 and i have no gcses i would like to retake gcses as i want to change but i dont know how too i live in london north west can someone help And tell me what to do how to find places that will allow me to take gcses thank you

Contact local colleges.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Contact local colleges.

Local colleges only do math and english but i want at least 5 gcses under my belt
Original post by Euron12
Local colleges only do math and english but i want at least 5 gcses under my belt

You will most likely need to search in a wider area then. Colleges will do GCSE resits for a numerous amount of subjects if you search through them - the subject choice is depending on whether you want to do them.
Reply 4
Original post by Hazzabear
You will most likely need to search in a wider area then. Colleges will do GCSE resits for a numerous amount of subjects if you search through them - the subject choice is depending on whether you want to do them.

I literally cannot find any college that does any other gcses apart from english and math and that’s probably only level 2,3 functioninal skills i found 1 college regent college but thats £8,500 for a 2 yr gcses full on course but thats just too much thats why i have come on here hoping someone would know what to do

Quick Reply

Latest