The Student Room Group

UCAS application

I am a 17 yr old UK passport holder who was born in and has lived entire life in Italy. The only passport I hold is UK (English)I can apply for Italian citizenship when I turn 18. I am not sure what to put on ucas form for residental category. Other seems suitable only for internationals. I understand that I am not eligible for student finance/home finance/English loans ( will apply in Italy). I just do not want to be in international for admission as they accept only 10 international students to my course.
(edited 4 years ago)
Student finance England don’t have any involvement in fee status.

Your universities will decide that after you apply.

The ucas categories and guidance are rubbish. Universities don’t rely on them too much. Put that you’re an EU national.
Original post by JLeiden
I am a 17 yr old UK passport holder who was born in and has lived entire life in Italy. The only passport I hold is UK (English)I can apply for Italian citizenship when I turn 18. I am not sure what to put on ucas form for residental category. Other seems suitable only for internationals. I understand that I am not eligible for student finance/home finance/English loans ( will apply in Italy). I just do not want to be in international for admission as they accept only 10 international students to my course.

Hi there,

We do not know what UCAS or your university would class you as, but we would offer you finance as an EU National.

Regards,
Nihad
Reply 3
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it
Original post by JLeiden
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it

You're welcome 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending